• This topic has 279 replies, 94 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by hora.
Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 280 total)
  • Hora's new frame time. My word its nice.
  • binners

WOOF WOOF!

😆

IHN

Which one of you’s wearing pink?

flange
    Free Member

I ride a fully rigid SS, I drive a Porsche, I’m (almost) 30 and I own a carbon Santa Cruz

I resent your camo jacket….deal with it

theocb
    Free Member

The guys post about ‘sad’ spendaholics doesn’t seem to fit ‘Hora’ but it is so bleeding true of many of us. Why get defensive about the indefensible.. spending thousands on bikes IS wasteful nonsense!

Accept it and move on or adjust accordingly

funkrodent

At the end of the day, this is a biking forum for people who love bikes. Some love to tinker, some don’t. Some are keen to participate, some just want to observe. Each to their own. The idea (as posited earlier on this thread) that someone such as Hora (and myself for that matter) is a victim of modern capitalist brainwashing is just bxllxcks. I bought an old steel racer off an 80yr old guy a few weeks back and we had a great chat a bout how he and his mates were always swapping frames/forks/wheels/components way back in the 40s and 50s. Only difference was they didn’t have t’internet, so it was all done through clubs and exhibitions. Same principle applied then and still applies now. For me part of the love of bikes and cycling is the myriad of options and possibilities and I love trying and learning. That doesn’t mean that the aficionado who has the one bike for road, xc, trail, enduro and full-on downhill is any less valid in his/her tastes, its just that there are horses for courses.
    Anyway – there’s only 9 minutes to the end of the world, so I’ll see you all on the other side – where apparently you get as many bikes as you want, the trails are always fast, dry and dusty and trolls have been banned from all forums, forever. Hallelujah brothers :mrgreen:

hora
    Free Member

Wasteful to me is spending thousands on audio equipment when your a 50yr old male with mild titnus and average ears….but its no ones business but the buyers.

renton
    Free Member

This monkey fella seems to have gone a bit quiet !! :mrgreen:

Good lad hora as a fellow frame swapping whore I salute you !!

hora
    Free Member

You seem to collect Stumpjumper frames- you should sell me one

tinman66
    Free Member

You seem to collect Stumpjumper frames- you should sell me one

I wouldn’t call it a collection, not yet. Only two Stumpjumpers at the moment but give me time to go about my indefensible, wasteful past time and who knows what might turn up in the garage.

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

Sad childish and defensive reactions.You show some care for a person and you get slagged by the baiters/haters.I mean Hora spends thousands on bike frames whilst planning to drive his family around Europe in death trap.Tell me thats not sick.

hora
    Free Member

Nice troll 6.5/10

renton
    Free Member

tinman i think he is on about me squire ….

this is what ive had/ridden in the past year or so ……..

does that make me “Sad” like hora :mrgreen:

No wonder the wife has threatened me with divorce!! 😀

mamadirt
    Free Member

Way to go Renton! 13 for me too this year (so far 😉 )

hora
    Free Member

The Stumpy with the red pedals is the one I’d have.

Wow guys- I’m on my third frame in 18months! 😆

wwaswas

I’m on my third frame in 18months!

lightweight 😉

I’ve had 3 new frames in the past 6 weeks.

binners

Which was your favouritest Renton?

wwaswas

so will it actually be ridden before it’s for sale?

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/fs-santa-cruz-heckler-frame-medium-2009

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

Renton is another one who needs his head examining.Many of you who encourage hora in his money wasting were the same people expressing concern for his crazy banger round Europe idea.Why dont you all donate to a homeless hostel or a food bank.At this time of year can’t you see the irony in all this self self self behaviour.

wwaswas

Kona Hei Hei trail 2011

monkeycmonkeydo – Member

Anyone got one or ridden one?What do you think of it.Any ideas about size and weight.Cheers.
    Posted 3 months ago

pot kettle?

renton
    Free Member

My fave was the red/white pitch as I really regret selling that!

Current one is very nice though and will be even better once my new xt brakes tip up from rose.

The turner rode nice but was to short for me.

Lapierre was nice but felt to light and I always felt like it was going to snap at any minute.

Inbred 456 ok but to harsh on the back, ditto the bfe
    Monkey I already donate to charity mate. Do you….

godzilla
    Free Member

2010 Pitch for me Rents,

renton
    Free Member

Which one out of the three is that? Lol.

Do you know I never actually rode that one ( it’s the titanium coloured one) as I sold it within a few days

godzilla
    Free Member

9th one down, kinda regret selling mine.

hora
    Free Member

Monkey you come across as bitter and resentful about life. Have you changed as a person. Do you feel happy in yourself?

A well known stw’er went through anger issues. Your posts read as though you are bitter fella. I would happily talk to you off forum about counselling.

Re the Heckler- a cheap full suss project for after peaks winter. I said earlier Id have a stumpy etc for later. Not for sale now apparently.

renton
    Free Member

Who’s stumpy you after hora? Mines not for sale!!

ndg
    Free Member

Like the heckler Hora,

was on my list when I was looking – enjoy!

Dancake
    Free Member

somafunk

Is that 13 bikes in one year?, why so many?, genuine question btw not being an arse or anything.

I’ve had two new hardtails in the past 9 years with one additional second hand ss as i snapped one of my new hardtails, before that i rode my 1994 marin indian fire trail – i did buy a marin mount vision pro in 1997 but i don’t count that as a bike it was **** awful and a pig to ride so i sold it after 60miles use

hora
    Free Member

I imagine renton has a stressful job where he cant ride for swathes of the year

rob-jackson
    Free Member

you will hate the heckler, feels way steeper than it is and very weight forwards

wwaswas

Happy to take the heckler off you hands when the time comes (genuinely)

joelm76
    Free Member

You’ll love the Heckler with the right setup. Got a bargain there I think.

hora
    Free Member

The seller isnt selling. He’d already sold it and the bloke wanted to return it but then changed his mind. He explained it better than my phone/android skills.

Longtime ago but I had a 04 Heckler for 2yrs. A good bike at time.

renton
    Free Member

I hope your taking the puss hora!!

renton
    Free Member

Yep sold the original stumpy then bought the blue 455 which was sold to buy the 09 enduro which I should if kept and regret selling it even now!!

Not a stressful job at all hora, just spent 11 months of the past 2 years in Afghanistan and out there have far to much time on your hands to think about other bikes!

twang
    Free Member

So Hora, back on topic, all be it a different bike to your original post but hows the c456? Will it see the light of day any time soon? – my excitements waning, I fear the worst….

hora
    Free Member

I threw a leg over it an hour ago up and down my road. Feels QUICK and right.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Here’s my old Enduro, 2006 s-works. In its natural territory with Fox36’s, coil shock and massive discs.

twang
    Free Member

Feels QUICK and right[/i].

Hallelujah…Its a keeper! 😀

hora
    Free Member

Steady on Im a slag. Buy me a half of muckoff and I’ll ride

Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 280 total)

The topic ‘Hora's new frame time. My word its nice.’ is closed to new replies.