Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Hope X2s Cheap?
  • Brother_Will
    Free Member

Well ive finally given into the lure of Hydraulics and im eyeing up the spanking new Hope X2s only problem is budget is tight so im looking for them cheap. So does anyone know where i can get them from for around £200 for the full set? The best ive managed so far has been £230 from bike outlet (Thats 160 each end with IS mounts black hoses and standard rotors).

markenduro
    Free Member

UKbikestore are fairly cheap normally

polarisandy
    Free Member

Lbs quoted £150 either end.
    Told me they would also apply discount and fit.

Brother_Will
    Free Member

UkBikestore are £131 an end Still not cheap enough but thanks mark.

Polaris both mine have quoted me silly prices without fitting but theyre both expensive anyway.

oldfart

LBS did mine for £236 fitted. Thats including 10% loyalty bonus and £34 off as i didn’t need rotors .Don’t forget like i did .Hoses will almost certainly need shortening .Not that much of a faff but i was glad they did it .

Brother_Will
    Free Member

Well ive no issues with fitting, im a trained bike mechanic lol But thank you for your contribution oldfart.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

I seriously doubt you’ll get them for your budget, there ain’t a lot of mark up on them and their RRP is £160 per end.

Brother_Will
    Free Member

Optimistic i know Blazin i thought i would give it a go on here just incase i was missing someone before i went with the place i found.

rich-6
    Free Member

Ive just saw a set go on e-bay for £63 each no rotors or adapters mind but they’re cheap enough anyway

walleater

Buy something else?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Hope X2s Cheap?’ is closed to new replies.