Hope x2 race x 4 . Pair of 26" xc wheels with hope hubs

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted Hope x2 race x 4 . Pair of 26" xc wheels with hope hubs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Hope x2 race x 4 . Pair of 26" xc wheels with hope hubs
  • trail_rat

Looking for 2 pairs of hope x2 race – or 1 pair race and 1 pair norma x2

Must be mechanically perfect – cosmetic not so bothered and with all ti bolts if race

160/160 rotors 6 bolt

W.h.y

Would also consider the light mono minis with the carbon levers although a bit older.

Also want a pair of terribly unfashionable hope wheels;) – pro2 with 9mm qr f+r and a lightish 26″ xc rim

Again must be mechanically perfect – or needing a bearin change at the most – cosmetic not important

W.h.y

Premier Icon The Duke
    Subscriber

I have a pair of pro2 gold hubs with a crest front and arch ex rear rims, both set up tubless, front is 15mm but I think I’ve got qr adapters somewhere, rear is qr. All the bearings are fine but the free hub has the usual cassette marks. Email in profile if you want any pics
    Cheers

rexated

I’ve a Hope Hoop SP-XC3 front wheel which has had very little use (I went 29er less than a month after getting it). Comes with the lightweight 3 bolt rotor. Crest rim. Makes a very light race wheel – as light as the Tune/Stans Alpine I had beforehand.

stephenroundhill AT hotmail DOTcoDOTuik

trail_rat

Cheers guys neither really what im lookjng for

Xx sp3 on my own bike – not inpressed (these are for te mrs) m

And golf will clash something awful 🙁

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Hope x2 race x 4 . Pair of 26" xc wheels with hope hubs’ is closed to new replies.