Hope wheels, led light, chain, chainrings & discs.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Hope wheels, led light, chain, chainrings & discs.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Hope wheels, led light, chain, chainrings & discs.
  • ashweee

Hope pro 2 evo hubs laced to mavic en321 rims.

These wheels came with my orange alpine 160 just over a year ago, the rims are straight with some minor marks while the bearings in the hubs are very smooth. The free hub body does have some marks from the cassette, I’ve removed the rough edges using a file and some fine wet or dry. The front hub comes with adapters to suit a 20mm axle and the rear is to suit a 12mm axle.

£160ono

Xeccon s12 led light.

I bought this with the intention of doing some night rides over the winter but it didn’t happen so this has sat in the loft unused since I bought it. I have only removed it from the box to test that it works and to take these pictures. Here’s a link to a review of the light http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?327215-The-Xeccon-S12-Bicycle-light-a-review-in-Four-Parts

Included in the box is a uk charger, head strap, battery, battery bag with straps, handle bar/helmet mount and all instructions.

£65ono

Kmc x9sl chain

Brand new kmc 9 speed chain, this has the gold ti coating, I bought this as a spare but have gone 10 speed so this is surplus. It is not boxed as it is an oem item but is full length and comes with a split link.

£23

Shimano 32t middle ring

Brand new unused 32t shimano middle ring, bought in error and wasn’t suitable for my double ‘n’ bash slx crank.

£8

Shimano slx bash & 36t chain ring.

Both of these are brand new and unused. Just looking for enough to cover postage really or free to collector.

£5

Pair of avid discs and matching mounts.

Front 203mm disc & post mount and rear 183mm disc with is mount.
    Again just looking to cover postage really or free to collector.

£5

All prices include postage or you can collect from bristol.

I’m open to offers on all items and the best way to contact me is either email ashleylawrenczuk@googlemail.com or text 07402585355.

Thanks for looking.

I’ll take : Shimano slx bash & 36t chain ring and the avid rotors and mounts please
    YGM

edit…below beat me to rotors and mounts

Premier Icon spxxky
    Subscriber

I’ll take the avid disks etc… ppgift?

stayhigh

Blast, beaten by both lol

ashweee

Thanks for the replies, slx bash, chainring and discs are now gone sorry.

Premier Icon spxxky
    Subscriber

How come the disks are gone, I was first in the list above?

spxxky – i edited my post…but have let the seller know you are to get rotors and mounts…only fair I suppose.

Premier Icon spxxky
    Subscriber

dufresnorama – Cheers mate, appreciate it!

Gutted, missed the boat on the rotors.

Premier Icon takisawa2
    Subscriber

Is the 32t still up for grabs…?

fugly

£20 posted for the chain?

stageboxATgmailDOTcom

ta

ashweee

Takisawa2 – yeah the 32t chainring is still available.

Sorry but I would like the full £23 for the chain.

Hello

Interested in the wheels, where are you based?

Can you email me please

Steviep78 AT gmail.com

Premier Icon takisawa2
    Subscriber

Sorry for slothly response.
    Just mailed you ‘re 32t.

I’ll take the light for £45 ? If interested in discussing please e mail me rollason73@hotmail.com

are the wheels still available?

Cheers
    Peter

ashweee

Sorry, all sold except the light. Thanks.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Hope wheels, led light, chain, chainrings & discs.’ is closed to new replies.