Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Hope Vision 2
  • PeteT

Hi all,

I’m thinking about buying a Hope Vision 2 light (the 480 lumen one). Anyone got a set, what do you reckon?

What sort of real world run-time could I expect on full power with the different battery options? Does it fade or cut out suddenly when it runs out of juice?

I’ve currently got a set of Vistalite Nightsticks (5 + 15w) – how powerful is it likely to be in comparison?

cheers,
    Pete

steve_b77
    Free Member

I’ve got the ’09 Hope Vision 2’s with the normal battery.

They’re great to be honest, more than enough for trail riding at night.

Run times, you’re looking at just under 2 hours on full whack, but over 4 hours on the next level down, which is hardly any differnece to full whack out there on the trail.

As for runnign out they fade a bit then kindof go into a semi-flash mode which is about enuff to get you home so to speak.

pcb
    Free Member

Second what he said, they are a very good light.

Mr_hoppy
    Free Member

I’ve been using them for a while now. My regular night ride is a 20 minute ride in and 20 mins out on half power and I can get an hour and a half off full power inbetween.

Pauly

I have a brand new in the box Hope 2 LED Endurance pack (twin batteries) for sale just now. Comes with helmet and bar mount, extensioncable, smart charger and stickers!

£240 RRP, £140 posted if you’re interested.

PeteT

Hey Pauly…. sounds interesting…

How come you’re selling? And is this the newer 480 lumen model (with the silver faceplate)?

Pauly

It is indeed the new version PeteT. Selling because I have another set of lights, and these were an unwanted present. They have never been used.

PeteT

My email’s in my profile….. I’m interested.

Pauly

YGM Pete.

righty
    Free Member

don’t waste your money , buy a 5 mode p7 and 2 batteries more light 1/3 of the price its a no brainer really :mrgreen:

edd

I’m still using the original 320lm Vision 2’s. Quite superb; light, bright, good battery life, smart charger. What more could you want.

z1ppy

[enter controversial mode]a cheaper options thats better?[/end controversial
    mode]
    😛

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Hope Vision 2’ is closed to new replies.