Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • hope vision 1 or exp joystick
  • Ringo
    Free Member

What do you reckon is the best value? any other recommendations its just for the helmet got a light for the bars cheers

Black
    Free Member

Joystick – isn't a hope 1 LED a bit big for a lid light?

Leku
    Free Member

Hope is too heavy for a helmet fitting. Sold mine and now use DX

dx light

much better (and I use Hope 4 on the bars…)

Ringo
    Free Member

Dx lights will take too long i want it within 4 days if possible any other suggestions

Purplefunkymonkey
    Free Member

The Hope vision 1 is a tad heavy for wearing on the head , but I was reasonably happy using mine on the bars along with a 1w torch from Tesco and a 3w torch (also from Tesco but not stocked anymore) on my lid.
    Perhaps not the greatest set up for hammering down singletrack but enough to allow a buzz at sensible speed.

da funk

Black
    Free Member

Diablo would be my choice.

mr_mills
    Free Member

Hope is too heavy for a helmet fitting. Sold mine and now use DX

dx light

much better (and I use Hope 4 on the bars…)

How do you mount that torch on your helmet?

robarnold
    Free Member

Joystick. Rechargeable, good output and stupidly lightweight. Easy choice 8)

trail_rat
    Free Member

i would and do choose joystick

might also consider diablo

Suggsey
    Free Member

I run a Joystick on my swede. Its just the job both on road and off. A P7 on the bars makes for an all round good cheap set up. Just make sure that if you do go for the Joystick that before popping it into the headmount, attach the torch uisng the lanyard through one of your helmet ports so that when/if you catch a low branch or crash and dislodge it you can just grab a hold and pop it back into its holder. No big bottom lip then if its propelled into deep undergrowth.

HTTP404
    Free Member

I dare say one of these from DX would do the job.

Good battery life. Cheap ie £10. And enough to see around dark corners without flooding out your bar lights.

They used to rave on here about the Tesco's ones but I have not used them.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘hope vision 1 or exp joystick’ is closed to new replies.