Hope tech x2 brakeset with mounts and floating rotors, m4 caliper,pads and tool.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Hope tech x2 brakeset with mounts and floating rotors, m4 caliper,pads and tool.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Hope tech x2 brakeset with mounts and floating rotors, m4 caliper,pads and tool.
  • Premier Icon teethgrinder
    Subscriber

mm.
    Pics of the M4 Caliper to rtburt1@gmail1.com please

stevede

Email just bounced back for some reason?

stevede

Hope tech x2 brakeset for sale, full working order with part worn pads fitted and 2 brand new sets included (one sintered pair and one organic both superstar), hoses are black hope hoses front is 850mm rear is 1320mm, I’ll also include 3 metres of brand new blue goodridge braided cable, 183mm black floating saw rotors and appropriate mounts to fit to a pm fork and a standard is frame on the rear. £150 posted

Also have an m4 caliper I bought second hand but never got round to using, cleaned it up, replaced pistons and seals bought 2 sets of genuine hope pads (1 sintered, 1 standard), will include the bore cap tool I also bought to do the seals, after £35 posted for this including the pads and tool.
    Pics available,
    Email in profile

borwens

ygm re brakes

stevede

Tech x2 brakes now sold, m4 caliper still available.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Hope tech x2 brakeset with mounts and floating rotors, m4 caliper,pads and tool.’ is closed to new replies.