Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Hope Tech Evo X2: Disappointed..
  • richb1

Glad they worked out for you RichieBoy 🙂 first saw this post just after I’d ordered some so I was a bit worried! I’m running X2 front and rear with 183mm floating discs on a hardtail and so far I’ve found them excellent with bags of feel and power. I’m coming back into cycling from motorbikes and they have a similar feel to Yamaha monobloc calipers – just what I was looking for 🙂 worlds apart from the Juicy 3’s I had on before which could be terrifying at times.

bwaarp
    Free Member

I hope you guys realize that the much lighter Race X2 is about 25 percent more powerful than the Tech X2 and that there is practically no point buying the tech x2 over the tech m4 in terms of weight. The Race X2’s are powerful enough for downhill at race speed.

Fools.

Do your homework next time.

firestarter
    Free Member

Bwaarp I got tech 2 to replace m4 as I wanted one piston each side rather than two and didn’t get race tech as with discounts and sales the race were 75 more expensive than tech 2 , not worth it for me . And if I was bothered about weight I wouldn’t ride with a rohloff

Fool 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Hope Tech Evo X2: Disappointed..’ is closed to new replies.