Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Hope tech 3 pimpers
  • endomick
    Free Member

Bike tarts only. Coloured pivot pins at slam69 £2.50 each.
    some rip-off merchant on Ebay charges £30 a pair plus p&p. dalton-commencal, shame on you.
    Whoever paid that needs an MRI.

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

thanks Op rare to see these in any colour but black or silver. ordered some green for a set of brakes that i intend to fit to my next bike, got the reservoir caps black/green screws and bore caps already to go.

now i just need a Bar, dropper, shifter, crankset, fork and a frame

any one seen cheap forks 34mm-35mm stanchions 120-130mm 29er boost

simondbarnes

Hope have just started offering a range of coloured parts (inc lever blades, reach adjusters, reservoir lids, headset bolts etc…) and your local dealer can order them easily.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

yeah you’ve been able to get the regular 6 colours forever, its the green colour which is the rare one (although its not team green), took me ages to find the bore caps only one seller online sjs, same with the reservoir caps only a couple of sellers, but usually out of stock.

just need a matt black frame now

tdog
    Free Member

in reply to forks wanted, I believe sports pursuit had DVO forks therefore Sapphire or Diamond half price 👍🎅

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

thanks tdog, i’ll have a look

teethgrinder

I got the green for £15 of him months ago

robo89
    Free Member

Those coloured pins are a new one on me, didn’t realise they were alu, everything else has been coloured for ages, the last intro into the spectrum was the top cap bolt.
    Hope keeping things on the downlow, I bet most LBS’s don’t know about em.

endomick
    Free Member

simonbarnes, have you been in a coma for the past few years😴 😁.

simondbarnes

simonbarnes, have you been in a coma for the past few years😴 😁.

Possibly, although Hope sent out an email earlier this week mentioning them

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

as robo89 says, new on me too, i’d seen black before and the guy on ebay selling them at £30.

In terms of the green coloured pimping hardly anywhere stock them, biketarts, tartybikes, sjs and now slam69. I’d seen the top cap bolts, launched similiar time as all the burgtec ones.

now to decide on a black frame..

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

/\ heads up Green levers now available for Tech 3 brakes..

SJS cycles £22 and Tweeks stock them, last pair on ebay £80 :0(

the levers are no longer drilled and are now dimpled, new code is HBSP379G (green)

tmb467
    Free Member

If you’re still looking for forks I’ve got some 29 boost Lyrics about to go on classifieds (140mm travel tho)

mashr

Tweeks stock them

Actual stock or usual Tweeks “not actually stock in the traditional sense” approach?

munrobiker
    Free Member

Jesus teethgrinder, where did you find that photo? It’s vomit inducing.

teethgrinder

Jesus teethgrinder, where did you find that photo? It’s vomit inducing.

Aw, thanks! It’s my actual lever.

endomick
    Free Member

Dalton on ebay still selling them for £ 32.80 a pair, what a douche.

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

@endomick i’ve left a reviews on these lever pivots, hopefully buyers will read it :0)

Brianblessed
    Free Member

There looks to be a few Ebay accounts chancing their arms offering various Hope items at rediculous prices, pivots screws at £30 a pair etc. I’ve seen a cup coaster advertised for £50 and sheets of stickers that Hope give away free for £20 a sheet! Let the buyer beware hey!

endomick
    Free Member

Yeah, Ninjamonkey is another douche, put something Hope on ebay and he offers you peanuts, yet his prices are f##king ridiculous.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Hope tech 3 pimpers’ is closed to new replies.