Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • hope pro 2 help
  • garethh
    Free Member

Okay, have fitted the hub bearings but forgotten about the location of 2 washers (have seen the video and exploded diagram but they don’t show this bit) I’ve got one washer (flatish) which goes between the freehub and drive side bearing and am presuming the 2 identical grooved washers go between the alloy spacer and the freehub bearings (ie inside the freehub body)

Does this seem right? Don’t want to knock the bearing in until completely sure. Oh and if anyone needs to borrow the hope bearing drift set in Sheffield i’ve just got the kit and it works really well.

Gareth

coatesy
    Free Member

Don’t ever recall seeing any grooved washers in a Hope pro11, are you sure they’re from it? Did you buy them new, or could somebody else have bodged them previously?

garethh
    Free Member

No, brand new hub, the 2 … aaah as i’m writing this i’ve just realised they are the two inner bearing races from the collapsed free hub bearings, suddenly it all makes sense, cheers had been bugging me,

Now it all becomes clear, doh!

Gareth

MrNutt
    Free Member

hehe

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

Its brand new and the bearing races came out? What have you been doing to it?!

😯

knott4me
    Free Member

ohh be fair its hope he probably got it home before it broke.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘hope pro 2 help’ is closed to new replies.