Hope Press Fit BB

Home Forum Bike Forum Hope Press Fit BB

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Hope Press Fit BB
  • boxxer7

I haven’t even seen them for sale yet? My bb30 is creaking like mad, I’ve been holding off for a review on the hope.

matther01

Anyone been using one since they were first released?

Any good or bad points so far?

toppers3933

i have them in stock. i have sold a couple and the users have been perfectly happy. one on a road bike and one on a lappiere.

Premier Icon somafunk
    Subscriber

We’ve fitted a fair amount and all working fine with no issues, we do tell our customers to remove their seatpost and drain the seat tube if it’s been exceptionally wet though.

Premier Icon zilog6128
    Subscriber

Thought they won’t fit a BB30 frame?

I’ve been using one for a good while now and still spinning fine. Having said that I have several threaded ones also running fine.

There is no BB30 option as there is actually very little request for them as I am aware.

bellys

My sram bearing were bugged after 8mth….I got a F1 ceramic bb30 cheap to replace it . Will see how long it lasts.

My mate has got a hope bb30 that has lasted well.

No, your mate hasn’t got a bb30 hope bracket. They don’t make one.

Frankers

I’ve been running one on my Pyga for a few months, I haven’t ran it long enough though to comment about how long they last.

Fitting was a bit of a Faff but I like the design

Premier Icon blastit
    Subscriber

Just beware that they will not fit Giant Anthem 29er, the BB shell has a step in it so will not full seat before hitting step. If you buy from 18 bikes they become very unhelpful if it does not fit. It was only the fact hope got involved that I got a refund. Thank god it was Hope with their top customer service.

Premier Icon iain1775
    Subscriber

^ same with a Commencal Meta AM
    (And any BB30 frame also 😉 )

BB30 is just bearings and some circlips… Why cant people get this into their heads?
    No one makes a BB30 bottom bracket.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Hope Press Fit BB’ is closed to new replies.