Hope Mono Mini Fr and Rr Braided Hoses Black/Gold

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Hope Mono Mini Fr and Rr Braided Hoses Black/Gold

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Hope Mono Mini Fr and Rr Braided Hoses Black/Gold
  • spectabilis

FOR SALE ! One set of Hope Mono Mini’s front and rear No3 Calipers and levers Braided Hoses in Black/Gold.
    Perfect working order with the usual expected scratches n scrapes for a few years of use.
    Front is bled with 820mm braided hose
    Rear is disconected from the standard plastic hose (1120mm)which is still attached to the lever end .it will be supplied with olive and copper washers to reconnect or I can supply a brand new goodridge hose(pictured) for £30
    The pads WILL need replacing at each end.
    Pics below (excuse the quality taken on my phone better pics I can supply if you really need)

Only selling these as im being a tart and they are the wrong colour for my new build .
    Price….Not really sure what they are worth so ill say 50 notes an end ? £120 the lot inc new hose? of course im open to offers.

Collection(from B496BL)in person is fine or I can post for a tenner.

Cheers
    Andrew

ollielee

Would you take £40 for rear

spectabilis

Yep 40 collected or add a fiver posted.

ollielee

could I have olive and copper washers
    and could you send it to
    paul lee
    whitley grange
    farway
    colyton Devon EX246EH
    United Kingdom
    I will send you a paypal gift for £45

spectabilis

Paul since your first post I have had interest in these as a set ..so if u could hold off until I find out from the other parties?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Hope Mono Mini Fr and Rr Braided Hoses Black/Gold’ is closed to new replies.