Hope Hoop rear – Pro2 EVO SP on Stans Crest 29er – newly rebuilt by Hope, pics

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Hope Hoop rear – Pro2 EVO SP on Stans Crest 29er – newly rebuilt by Hope, pics

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Hope Hoop rear – Pro2 EVO SP on Stans Crest 29er – newly rebuilt by Hope, pics
  • curvature

email sent.

reggiegasket

Hope Pro2 EVO straight-pull rear hub on Stans 29er Crest rim. 135mm QR axle.

I had this wheel on my commuter recently but the rear rim split so I sent it back to Hope who have very kindly rebuilt it onto a brand new rim, with new spokes and nipples. They also replaced all the bearings! So you are getting a brand new build, new bearings, and only minor wear to the freehub. I have the receipt of all this from Hope which I’ll include for warranty purposes.

In the meantime, I bought a new disc wheel with a dedicated road rim (Archetype) which suits the higher pressures of road work better than the Crest, so this wheel is now surplus.

A new Hope Hoop of this spec is about £190plus (based on a quick search). I’m after £150 posted or £135 collected (Lancaster).
    If it doesn’t sell at that I’ll stick it on ebay. Paypal gift (or standard paypal and you pay the fee if you prefer) or transfer. I can give you my ebay username and home addy if you want some security.
    Email: @yahoo.co.uk">reggiegasket@yahoo.co.uk

like this http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=87085

040 by reggiegasket, on Flickr

045 by reggiegasket, on Flickr

036 by reggiegasket, on Flickr

More pics here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Hope Hoop rear – Pro2 EVO SP on Stans Crest 29er – newly rebuilt by Hope, pics’ is closed to new replies.