Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Hope delays?
  • andrewreay

Ordered a Hope rear wheel from the LBS about 4 weeks ago.

Still not arrived. LBS saying that their Hope orders are taking up to six weeks to arrive (now that I’m chasing, it wasn’t mentioned when I ordered it).

Obvs bike part supply chain is up the swanny currently, but I now see that I can buy it from CRC with next day delivery.

So, does anyone have experience of Hope wheel delays recently? Are they a ‘thing’? Or am I getting the runaround from the LBS?

Want to do the right thing (and save a tenner) by shopping the LBS, but what’s the advice from the STW massive?

simonbowns
    Free Member

Yep, Hope have been updating dealers about order delays. Currently 2-3 weeks on general orders, 5-6 weeks on wheel orders.

andrewreay

Ta!

transporter13
    Free Member

Ignore the crc next day crap… I’ve been waiting over a week for a rear mech that was ordered with next day postage.

sparkyrhino

Hopefully mine were built on 30/7, been waiting for over 6 weeks for a set of fortus 30’s

bigyan
    Free Member

Hope B2B currently says wheels will take a minimum of 4 weeks

When I placed the an order a month ago it said two weeks, wheels took about a month.

Due to social distancing.

simondbarnes

Last set of wheels I ordered from Hope took approx 4 weeks. Had a parts order come next day this week which surprised me 🙂

mehr
    Free Member

They’re currently producing in batches of size and colour, so it’s a lottery of when your colours up

Edit I spoke to them Wednesday about orange bit

fatgit
    Free Member

Hi
    Just bought some E4s from lbs and it’s taken 3 weeks
    As above Shop said wheels were 4-6 weeks
    Cheers
    Steve

cakerider

Ordered hope fortus wheel at the start of May and lbs were upfront of the 4 week delay at the time…in the end took nearly 8 weeks for the wheel to arrive

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Hope delays?’ is closed to new replies.