Hope Component Colours

Home Forum Bike Forum Hope Component Colours

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Hope Component Colours
  • Premier Icon scotroutes
    Subscriber

They occasionally do green for “Team” users and as a Limited edition.

Other brands (that do green) are available….

Edit: Here’s a photo of my Black/Green El Mariachi…

Premier Icon nixie
    Subscriber

Green is for their team/sponsored riders

Green is for the ebay mugs

Premier Icon chakaping
    Subscriber

I may start my own comapny exclusively selling green ano bike bits.

What do you reckon on “nope” for a name? Might even stylise the top of the “n” a bit.

Edit: Here’s a photo of my Black/Green El Mariachi…

Oof, hopefully you’ve had second thoughts now OP.

😉

Premier Icon scotroutes
    Subscriber

chakaping wrote:

I may start my own comapny exclusively selling green ano bike bits.
    What do you reckon on “nope” for a name? Might even stylise the top of the “n” a bit.

You could also try Nuperstar, Nis Ning and Nalsa.

The green is reserved for Factory Sponsored riders and staff. They used to offer green a long while back but it didn’t sell well apparently.

Well there’s no chance of me becoming a team rider so I guess green is out of the question then!

Premier Icon chakaping
    Subscriber

You could also try Nuperstar, Nis Ning and Nalsa.

Nah **** it, I’m just gonna make “Noakleys”, I understand there’s a way bigger market for that kind of knock-off tat.

Premier Icon ratherbeintobago
    Subscriber

Hope seem to offer quite a few colours for their BBs, hubs, spacers etc but not green as far as I can tell.

As above, green is for sponsored riders, mainly. Some shows up on eBay but it’ll be expensive.

Premier Icon nixie
    Subscriber

If your wanted green you could always get the bits re-anodised. There was at least one place offering this that I’ve seen mentioned.

Hope seem to offer quite a few colours for their BBs, hubs, spacers etc but not green as far as I can tell. Has this always been the case? Seems a bit odd considering green features heavily in their logo.

Anyway, what colour should I consider for finishing parts for my 2013 El Mariachi (black with green logo and seat clamp)? I’m considering red or yellow but will probably end up playing safe with black.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Hope Component Colours’ is closed to new replies.