Hope and RaceFace Headset 11/8, DSP Ti spring, XT shadow, GT dirt frame, Hope Ti

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Hope and RaceFace Headset 11/8, DSP Ti spring, XT shadow, GT dirt frame, Hope Ti

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Hope and RaceFace Headset 11/8, DSP Ti spring, XT shadow, GT dirt frame, Hope Ti
  • kendo954

Was the hope headset on a carbon 456?

wysiwyg

Black Hope headset, little use, been on my 456 since christmas, I mislaid the top cap and the crown race so its got a brand new crown race but no top cap/head dr.
    £35

RaceFace Deus Headset, very smooth, again no top cap. £35

DSP Ti spring 450lb x 2.25 125mm free length
    One of the highest quality, lightest Ti springs on the market. The Ti material is from the US and the springs are CNC wound and shot peened in Taiwan and then return back to Diverse Suspension Products in the US. RRP £185

£95

XT shadow Long Cage, works perfectly with no slop, jockey wheels could do with some love.
    £25

GT Ruckus steel street/dirt frame. One lady owner (honestly) never crashed raced nor rallied, comes with Hope clamp and i-beam post to fit.
    £75, not sure how much postage will be, tenner ballpark.

Hope Ti front skewer – red
    £10

Pics of this and other stuff here

wysiwyg

Nah my steel evo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Hope and RaceFace Headset 11/8, DSP Ti spring, XT shadow, GT dirt frame, Hope Ti’ is closed to new replies.