Hope 650b+ wheel, Salsa forks, couple of other bits

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Hope 650b+ wheel, Salsa forks, couple of other bits

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Hope 650b+ wheel, Salsa forks, couple of other bits
  • I’m clearing out a few things after a room shuffle around unearthed them.

Prices don’t include postage but I’ll happily go halves. Or collection from Leeds or thereabouts

Hope 650b front wheel
    I’m going 29plus at the front so no need for this anymore

The hub is a Hope Pro 2 in blue. I have either the 15mm or QR axle kits (it’s not a boost hub)

The rim is a Velocity Blunt 35 — nice and light for a plus-sized rim. It’s 30mm internal width, so good for tyres up to 3 inch wide, but will also give normal tyres (say 2.2 to 2.5 inches) a nice profile and a little more volume.

Currently it’s set up tubeless with a 3 inch Schwalbe Rocket Ron Snakeskin tyre. Compared to WTB’s plus tyres this is really light — the 3.0 Rocket Ron is 830g and the 2.8 WTB trailblazer is nearly 1kg. I’ve barely used the tyre and it has no problems holding air

I’m also throw in an 8 inch Avid rotor, in good nick

My camera broke mid-picture taking so sorry there aren’t many here

Looking for £115

Salsa Cromoto 29er forks
    These are steel, for QR wheels, 1 1/8th steerer, 468mm axle to crown, disc only…

Some of the nicer steel rigid 29er forks from what I can tell. I have the 15mm tapered version on my Ritchey and they ride great

They don’t have any structural damage, but there are quite a few spots of surface rust that I’ve been meaning to clean up

I have pictures but haven’t gotten around to uploading them

Looking for £50

A few other small bits:
    Shimano Alfine tensioner: good for going single speed, especially if you want to a leave a small ring up front and manually change to get up any big hills (this is what I have set up on a cheap cross bike). Barely used condition

Flared Kona Rove drop bars: from one of these. I’m not sure of the flare angle but it’s not massive — closer to a normal road bar than to something like an On One Midge

Barely used

Potentially a pair of Ritchey Shield Comp tyres, 29ers, 2.1 inch wide and folding. But these are going for £10 each from Charlie the Bike Monger, so perhaps not worth me selling them… I got them from him, and haven’t used them

£15 the pair if anyone wants to save a fiver

I have a few front mechs and old shifters laying around that I’m happy to throw in free with any of the above

Think that’s it for now

Premier Icon slugrider

I’ll have the tensioner please

Yhm re: bars

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.