Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Hope 20th Anniversary “Brown” *cough* orange *cough*
  • chunkychew
    Free Member

Looks quite tasty. 🙂
    http://www.singletrackworld.com/2009/02/core-bike-news/

Anyone know if Hope are planning to make all their sparkly bits in brown? When it’ll be available to the masses?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

wish i’d not powdercoard my frame now, tempted by a white frame with brown headset and clamp 🙂

epo-aholic
    Free Member

isn’t that ‘brown’ actually gold guys?

chunkychew
    Free Member

It’s different to the “traditional” gold anodised colour. They’re calling it brown, but it’s hard to tell from 2 flash-lit photographs taken under flourescent lighting.

Can’t find any other photos anywhere else?

IWH
    Free Member

That’s bloody hideous. At least the King brown ano looks brown.

A seperate backplate because of shifter fitting issues? Someone didn’t do their homework in the design stage…

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

Oh contrare.

This way thousands of Hope groupies will spend even more money with them. Do you really think they didn’t do the homework?

GaryLake
    Free Member

If Hope do Chris King brown my credit card is going to take a beating. Thankfully CK is too pricey to be tempted but some Hope Brown Ano bits would look freakin sweet on Orange’s Fools Gold!

GaryLake
    Free Member

Although that Orange colour might work too – will be wheeling my bike over to my LBS once that stuff is in…

wysiwyg
    Free Member

It is brown, ive seen it in person – not a fan, but it is brown not gold or orange

GaryLake
    Free Member

OH NOES!!!

Goz
    Free Member

Ive seen it for real, its brown……and very nice.

chunkychew
    Free Member

Where and when people, where and when?

GaryLake
    Free Member

Update from Hope – better pics!

http://www.hopegb.com/page_mep_force_61.html

robdob
    Free Member

oooof that’ll look good on my Pitch Pro.Tempted!!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Rob, yes it would. Very.

::Snaps dedit card in two::

😉

richc
    Free Member

Fingers crossed they will do gold/bronze anodizing for there brakes next.

teaandbiscuits
    Free Member

@ gary, that’d probably go nicely on the genesis too i reckon 🙂

aracer
    Free Member

Metallic, so bronze not brown, surely – at least that’s how it looks from the pics. I like, a lot (but then I do have a black bike with a variety of gold ano bits, and I still like purple ano, so you can take my comments on taste with a pinch of salt).

GaryLake
    Free Member

@ gary, that’d probably go nicely on the genesis too i reckon [:-)]

For everyone one else, teaandbiscuits is my LBS and he’s right, both my Orange and my Genesis would look simply epic with a full smattering of Brown hope kit… :'(

teaandbiscuits
    Free Member

i’m not an LBS, i’m my own person

GaryLake
    Free Member

You get what I mean, either way, it’s in your interest for me to fall head over heels in love with hope’s new brown goodies and kit out BOTH bikes with it!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Hope 20th Anniversary “Brown” *cough* orange *cough*’ is closed to new replies.