Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Hong Kong
  • GDRS

Skid MArk – do you mean the felix bat in the peninsular hotel?

That is the best view.

Expensive and smart togs to get in!

boblo
    Free Member

This is making me all misty eyed…. 🙁

epicsteve
    Free Member

Our posh drinking spot was JJ’s in the Hyatt, partly because it was right beside the office when I was working at Nortel in Central Plaza. We usually used to start of there then end up in Joe Banana’s later (this was during my first stint, when I was working as a consultant for Oracle). After that we used to eat in the chip-shop across the road (can’t remember it’s name) and a few of the single chaps used to either head off to the girlie bars or into the Diamond Palace massage parlour while the married ones like me went home!

boblo
    Free Member

Harry Ramsdens – Hopewell Centre

miaowing_kat
    Free Member

Flash – happy to say I am, for the next week or so 🙂

unfortunately weather is forecast to be wet for the weekend – There is apparently a T1 (and ‘very hot’ warning) in place at the moment but looks lovely outside – OP get here quickly!

ben
    Free Member

Thanks for all the responses, didn’t expect so much feedback!

I am indeed coming from Singapore so well used to humidity and rain! Hope it’s not a complete wash out though. Just 1 more day of work to get through… 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Ben, just back from lunch at Clay Abode…Claypot chicken rice. With an egg. Top nommage!

🙂

Wind seems to be picking up here in Singapore as well at the moment, no storm warnings I know of though!

ben
    Free Member

Aye, tis a bit breezy.

Can’t beat a good claypot! 🙂

Enjoy your stay, we’ll have to catch up next time.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Aye, will do! Off out for dumplings shortly….!

Might be back in September. Will let you know!

boblo
    Free Member

You’ll get a might shock going from Sing to HK… Bougainvillea everywhere, streets you can eat your dinner off etc… Sing is sterile beyond belief. HK on the other hand…. Not ‘Fragrant Harbour’ for nothing 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Hong Kong’ is closed to new replies.