Homemade Reverb Stealth ports

Home Forum Bike Forum Homemade Reverb Stealth ports

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Homemade Reverb Stealth ports
  • Premier Icon flowmtbguy
    Subscriber

Obviously it’d void your warranty – but should be OK – just speak to a framebuilder to figure out where you can drill a hole in with out much worry –

There’s a “Bike check” over on VitalMTB where some bloke drilled his carbon Nomad – he did it on the side of the down tube. He was a pro (ish) enduro racer, and was still alive.

patriotpro

Anyone fitted a stealth to a non-stealth frame? Any issues?

I_Ache

A bike shop mate has done it a fair few times, they are a Specialized dealer do you want me to ask if he has done a Pitch before?

robarnold

I’ve done my Rumblefish on the front of the seat tube where the second set of bottle cage mounts would be if it had them. No issues so far

ChunkyMTB

Amazing Ibis Mojo HD mode, he’s a brave man!!

womp

Managed to route all the way down the down tube and up the seat tube with-ought removing the bottom bracket, looks neater than most Stealth ready frames TBH

Premier Icon richP
    Subscriber

Running 1×10 meant I had a spare ‘port’ in the frame due to the internal gear cable routing of my PIVOT-LES.

I knocked up new cable guide to suit the larger diameter of the hose and threaded the hose down the downtube and up to the post et voila…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Homemade Reverb Stealth ports’ is closed to new replies.