Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Home contents Insurance -Bikes, who good at the mo
  • Speshpaul

Looking to do the insurance, binning M&S as they seem to too friendly with the crack pipe.

Who’s doing a good deal at the moment?

njee20
    Free Member

Direct line Select seem to come out well generally.

bigblackshed

Nationwide were good up until my renewal. It was £2000 per bike out of the home as standard. Now dropped to £1000.

They too were partaking of the pipe when I asked for a quote to include out of the home.

andyl
    Free Member

check out lloyd whyte if you or your partner are a vet, GP, dentist (and maybe some others). No other policy could come close.

Speshpaul

“check out lloyd whyte if you or your partner are a vet”
    I’m 45, so that might be a goer 😀

Gnnr

I’d like to know the answer to this too… Stw usually have a good suggestion / 2p worth.

I’m with Nation Wide at the mo and my policy is due to expire as well.

teenrat

I was with Nationwide up until last week, but they would only insure bikes upto £500 unless they were a specified item, at which point the premium was going through the roof. Now with Santander, who seemed about the best i could find. Orange crush insured for a new for old price of £1200 out of the home and other bikes are covered by the £500 limit. Premium didn’t seem to go up when specific bikes were specified.

Hooter
    Free Member

Liverpool Victoria worked out very good for me, but the bikes aren’t covered when I’m out and about, only when they are at home. I figure if I loose a bike out on a ride it’s my own stupid fault for not looking after it properly.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Home contents Insurance -Bikes, who good at the mo’ is closed to new replies.