Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • HOLS 2010
  • scraprider
    Free Member

so were you going this year , me im draging me pikey van from devon to scotland for 2 weeks, hoping to get plenty of riding and whiskey tasting done, as well as looking at castles etc, william wallace inspired.

grantway
    Free Member

Just booked Riu hotel for two weeks with the family in Tunisa
    Also the endless weekends in and around Wales 😉

tails
    Free Member

Hoping to go back to thailand for songkran in april and brazil later in the year, but might put the second off to drive across US with my mate.

carlosg
    Free Member

Cornwall , 1 week in june and 2 weeks in august.no busy-ness just chilling out with my family

rolfharris
    Free Member

Cairngorms, Morzine, Megavalanche. Maybe Norway for a tour. As many big adventures as I can afford, really!

ton

turkey with the family
    alps and scotland with the lad's
    various weekends cycling all over the country

DA_DOOD–lulz
    Free Member

Fuerteventura in March and Andalucia in November so far, hopefully Scilly Isles in August.

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Going to try and get back out to Australia at some point to visit a mate. The plan was to head for Darwin in the summer (ours) but that isn't looking too likely at the moment so it may be Adelaide for Christmas instead.

Other than that (since nothing really happened in 2009):

Ireland – County Clare and back around the North West: Probably March/April for a week or 10 days

Black Forest – a week on the motorbike probably in the summer.

Ireland – Cork – probably another week by motorbike in the summer.

Think that's about it. I would love to get back up to Orkney this year, but I don't see me having the time for that one alas.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

A week snowboarding in February but not decided where yet, will get a last minute deal where the snow is good!
    July, 2 weeks MTBing around Boulder and Colorado visiting a childhood friend! Can't wait! Oh and some MTB trips to Wales and any other hols I can afford!!

tails
    Free Member

Megavalanche

One day looks so good. would love to visit isles of scilly

Travis

UK.
    Malvern for 1 week to see the Family
    2nd Week, up to the Isle of Skye

steviegil
    Free Member

Turkey for a fortnight in june with the family and hopefully a weekend or 2 biking in and around the 7 stanes…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

couple of weeks tour round the low countries on the tandem I think

badnewz
    Free Member

Slovakia (on the bike) mid June, Croatia (on the beach) end of June.

Nickquinn293
    Free Member

New York for a week in Autumn – minus the kids 8)

To celebrate our joint 40th birthday and 15th wedding anniversary.

0pt1cal
    Free Member

Can't wait to hit Vail skiing, Utah Biking, Alps and the Mega…but dreading the 3 weeks of hell in Sydney.

Tracey

Just got back from 5 days in Scotland
    A weeks snowboarding at Easter
    Two weeks with Bike Verbier in August

Tracey

Kit
    Free Member

None 🙁

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Bonkers to Budapest in June, driving a £150 car from here to France then via Slovenia and that to Budapest, can't quite remember the full route but google it if you want to see, looking at getting to a mates chalet in Les Deux Alpes in be first quarter of the year, then I ought to also look at taking the other half away for a bit at some point, maybe

john_drummer
    Free Member

no holiday for me this year – still paying for last year's trip to Canada, and likely to still be paying for it this time next year

ilikebikes
    Free Member

pyrenees to see the Tour de France, I will be there on the Tourmalet 😀

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Ilikebikes .. will you be the one in the mankini like this year?? 😳

trusslebabes
    Free Member

Lake Como in April for two weeks then weekends away biking and with wife throughout the rest of the year, first proper holiday in 4 yrs so looking forward to it 😀

Philby

Two weeks in Cuba in March including some cycling.

And hopefully a long weekend in August to the Edinburgh Festival.

tails
    Free Member

Two weeks in Cuba in March including some cycling.

Have you been there before I love the idea of going there, but info seems conflicting from some people saying it is great to a program i watched where there were no restaurants you ate round peoples houses and paid them.

ilikebikes
    Free Member

Munqe-chick

I have thought that a nice attention seeking outfit wouldn't go a miss, but that may be going to far. 😕

Philby

Not been before, but heard fantastic reports from friends who have – no idea about the eating about bit though. Fancied going while Castro is still alive and before it gets all Americanised.

RichPenny
    Free Member

Swiss Alps in march for a mates wedding. No bike 🙁

French alps for a week end of July. Morzine/PdS or Les Arcs, BIKE 🙂

Aus for 5.5 weeks December to see all my family. No bike 🙁 But 3 of the family are keen cyclists, so will have something to borrow 🙂

**** me, I'm going to be poor. No new bikes this year methinks… Car is going soon though so I'll be fitter and richer!

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Last week of July going of to the Pyrenees on my Yam XT600 for a fortnights trailriding,some long weekends away mountainbiking at the trail centres over here, and the Isle of Man E2E

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘HOLS 2010’ is closed to new replies.