Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Hive help Is there a chrome/web app to create and annotated Document pin board?
  • stuey
    Free Member

I need to share different pdfs / word/ rtf/ xls? docs and allow for ‘pen’ annotation – just like a ‘pin/concept board with string and postit’

– Drag and drop different docs – link them together – show and overview that can be zoomed in on –

I need to show thumbnails of docs(not pdf) that can be zoomed in on?

<Isn’t IT wonderful / pass the drawing pins and red string>

Stoner
    Free Member

sounds a bit of a contrived approach. More an “artistic” idea than a practical business one. Correct?

Have you looked at Evernote?

Google drive can be used to create project materials folders with user comments.

allthegear
    Free Member

It sounds a lot like http://www.zinc-ahead.com/ but that is way more than your budget (and I don’t even know your budget…)

Rachel

stuey
    Free Member

‘On the head stoner -my problem is drawing a lot of different docs together – from different sources -to prove they are being used for planning – in 20 years I’ve just got on with it – never had to make it look ‘artistic’ – also very poor access to a printer!

I’ll take another look at google drive ( doesn’t always show formats of docs from my managment)- Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Hive help Is there a chrome/web app to create and annotated Document pin board?’ is closed to new replies.