• This topic has 45 replies, 37 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Molds.
Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Hip pack, recomendations please
  • joepud
    Free Member

Agree never have the issue myself and been using one for ages. Pull it tight then use the buckle to hold it in place. The additional straps ot pull the bag tighter are a really good addition. Totally had the issue mentioned on the older bag it would never stay in place.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I’ve never come across this, maybe the user isn’t using the buckle/strap correctly?

Ditto, mine definitely isn’t, I’ve even ran hills with it, with water bottle in there, no bounce.

Del

First time it’s been suggested I can’t use a belt! 😀

I’ve tightened down the vent strap things they make a big deal of in their blurb and it’s been better. I need to get around to getting the osprey fixed.

Somone asked about belt capacity above. I have the evoc pretty much tightened down as far as it will go. I’m a 30-32 waist.

variflex
    Free Member

THULE all the way…. yes the bike rack people make AMAZING hip packs.
    Ive got the mid size one and they dont loosen off like the others, well made and hardly notice when riding.

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

First time it’s been suggested I can’t use a belt! 😀

Well this IS STW.

Dakine hotlaps 5 after the PSA a couple of weeks ago.

First ride last night. Seemed nice and I forgot about it. It wont have sufficient water for a big fat sweaty giffer like me on day rides, but other than that it was pretty nice, and I think better than a backpack.

Bought it for coolness on the hot days, suspect I will use it extensively more than that.

Only thing I wasn’t that impressed with was internal compartments. Lots of space, but mostly it all clatters together unless you pack carefully.

Molds

@Del

“Somone asked about belt capacity above. I have the evoc pretty much tightened down as far as it will go. I’m a 30-32 waist.”

I was asking about belt capacity. It’s been 30 odd years since my waist was 32″ 😀 Any chance you can open it out and measure the capacity from the other end of the scale please as it’s “pie” fit I’m looking to accommodate!

Thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Hip pack, recomendations please’ is closed to new replies.