Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Hilti TE30 -A36
  • revs1972
    Free Member

Anyone had any real world experience with this cordless combi-hammer ?
    Looking for cordless to do away with dragging the genset, leads etc all over the job ( possibly remote locations )but need to drill mainly 16 dia holes to a depth of around 200mm pretty regularly . Also needs to be able to drill 22 dia to 250mm deep.
    It looks like it is up to the job, and obviously the rep sings its praises but I’m looking for real reviews if possible.
    Or alternative recommendations

hammyuk
    Free Member

Been using TE 36V stuff for years and they just keep getting better.
    No complaints here and would happily buy more as needed.
    Make sure the Rep throws in a load of their 4 point bits – makes the others look like mickey mouse B&Q own brand.

project
    Free Member

Expensive but having tried them theyre not toys, well made, and so powerful.

revs1972
    Free Member

I use a few of the 22 volt tools, and I’m happy with the quality of those, but the SDS at that voltage isn’t man enough for those size holes.
    I’ve been looking online at the Milwaukee SDS stuff too , which looks good (even the 18v stuff looks pretty powerful and the hit is harder than the Hilti on paper, but reliability and longevity of the battery is paramount . Hilti drill is £900 + Vat and aHilti battery is £300+Vat if I need extras !!! I could buy a car for that !
    Milwaukee is half the price but I wonder if the Hilti is twice the tool

craig78
    Free Member

I’ve used Hilti a lot and have got a 36v t6 myself, always good and solid, battery’s to die, hilti rep will sell you a tool for the job but at a big cost, I’m from a utility back ground and there moving from 36v to 22v as the weight of the 36 was a issue up a ladder, I’m just about to sell a Bosch 36v vf-li sds brand new! I had a contract cancelled on me and I’m freeing up coin for my new reign I just ordered. Hilti are good, overrated but good. I went down the hilti rep way even had chances of ex demo stuff. But there’s other stuff out there! All about budget.

maccruiskeen

aHilti battery is £300+Vat if I need extras !!! I could buy a car for that !

You could pay someone to carry your generator for that 🙂

revs1972
    Free Member

You could pay someone to carry your generator for that

If they can drill the holes as well , then the job’s theirs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Hilti TE30 -A36’ is closed to new replies.