Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • hightower v2
  • dandasbike
    Free Member

anyone taken delivery yet? mine is due any day now, ordered early august. heard a rumour the uk ones have a ks dropper and not the reverb like the us ones. hope this true….

MaryHinge
    Free Member

Demoing one on Friday.

XXL size.

Wasnt really on my list but been finding it hard to find bikes “big enough” and a sit on one in the shop convinced me that it’s a contender.

Will probably be the alloy S model, not sure that I can justify £5k plus

GolfChick
    Free Member

Well when I ordered my frame only I was told that if I’d gone for a full bike I’d of had it within a week. Having said that I stumped for the womens version just because I prefer the colours but I’d of thought the hightower would of been more readily available. Ordered mine two weeks ago as of tomorrow.

v7fmp

a friend of mine has had his carbon, size large build on order for a month or so now.

he got an email today saying that Jungle are waiting for the forks and build kits to come in, so its a few weeks delay.

unfortunately I don’t know which build he went for. I think he ordered via Rutland cycles.

antares
    Free Member

Had my frame only a few weeks. Got it finished last week null
    null

dandasbike
    Free Member

i think they had certain models but i went for the highland blue in xl, cc frame x01 build.

markgraylish
    Free Member

I picked up mine last Sunday…
    XXL C GX Eagle build in blue.

dandasbike
    Free Member

how you liking it? also what dropper came on yours?

markgraylish
    Free Member

Still not ridden mine yet and only took a demo bike on a short spin around the bike shop car park (more to decide whether XL or XXL needed) so no idea what it rides like*
    However, mine has the newest model Reverb (apparently)

* Insurance replacement for a crash damaged Hightower LT…I wouldn’t normally drop this amount of cash on a bike without extensive test rides!!

GolfChick
    Free Member

Another 2 – 3 week delay on my frame only.

leonthepro
    Free Member

Got mine last Friday, desert coloured. It came with the reverb post.

junglemassiv
    Free Member

Hi @dandasbike – generally all CC bikes come with a slightly altered spec that uses a KS Lev Integra w/ Southpaw remote instead of a Reverb. Initial orders sometimes arrive with a US spec kit which has a Reverb – but if you have a preference please let your dealer know and we can ensure your bike has that option. Cheers!

Monster101

I ordered mine in highland blue cs build in a medium on 10/8. My LBS have been abysmal originally telling me a couple of weeks then 11/9 and now 5/10. Stating that they don’t really know the delay and think that the US has grabbed the allocation of frames due to success and stuff the UK. I’m calling weekly and just off the phone and no help at all other than it’s not in our order this week.

Any idea of the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Ta

transition1
    Free Member

I would say it depends when your shop put their pre orders in. If it’s a popular size & colour it might slow things, also the shops who put in the biggest orders usually get 1st pickings

trustysteed

Wow, that blue colour is awesome! My hightower v1 is in slate grey; the dullest colour known to man. My first ride on it was in North Wales so at least I blended in in the slate quarries.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘hightower v2’ is closed to new replies.