Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • High quality plain Ts?
  • rocketman
    Free Member

Looking for some plain T shirts black or grey absolutely no logos/labels/prints

Have bought a few from the high street but they are thin papery things looking for a quality heavyweight T

Any recommendations folks?

geoffj

Hanes off Amazon

jambalaya
    Free Member

Uniqlo – might be a bit thin
    Marks and Spencer – they may only have the summer weight ones in now
    Go to Primark and see what they have
    American brand Fruit of the Loom usually pretty decent for a good price

akeys001
    Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

gap.

toby1

I’d check the fit of Howies before buying too many, last few years their necks have grown and their bodies have lengthened and thinned out.

nedrapier

Fruit of the Loom from various sellers on Amazon. Have a look round, some have weight of cotton in gsm. Pick some with the highest weight.

Cheap, so it’s on the intensive chemical cotton farming, stitched by slave kids end of the market.

jaymoid

Gildan Softstyle are my current faves. About £4 from amazon posted, not thick though, very soft and thin but very comfy.

However as you want heavyweight, Gildan Premium heavyweight or heavy cotton are very thick for a T, I have tons of “ultra cotton” which are tad thinner and comfy all year round.

I’ve switched form Fruit of the Loom to Gildan as they are better quality and stitch. Generally better quality stuff has no stitch on the side from the armpits down, and flat covered seams around the neck (it’s the last bit that persuaded me to Gildan from FOTL!)

I work in IT and I wear a lot of plain t shirts to work btw.

rocketman
    Free Member

Ok thanks folks will have a look at those

slowoldgit
    Free Member

Lands’ end – mail order: their super – T’s have been good.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘High quality plain Ts?’ is closed to new replies.