• This topic has 13 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by lotto.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • High quality aftermarket car mats/boot liner.
  • lotto
    Free Member

Mine require replacing. Preferably heavy duty rubber. Toyota Landcruiser. Can anybody recommend a good company to use?

wobbliscott
    Free Member

I got one from Aldi last year and it’s great. They did two sizes which you can cut down to suit your vehicle. It so happened that the larger size was the perfect dimensions for the floor of my camper so that’s where its been. As good quality as you can get, nice and thick with grippy texture and features to stop things sliding about. Look on their website to see if they can work for you.

matt_outandabout

I found some on eBay that were proper heavy duty rubber flooring, same as Transit minibuses have, it was delivered cut perfectly to size with matching floor mats for the Galaxy for under £100.

That said, the V70 has a Volvo mat in that is moulded to the boot shape and comes up 20cm on three sides, and it’s even better for proper filth.

ginkster

I bought some rubber mats and a boot liner from Travall a few months ago. Good fit and delivery. Perhaps fractionally thinner than manufacturers originals but certainly very good for the price and will last years.

regenesis
    Free Member

Traval here too

BadlyWiredDog

I’ve found the Hitech ones decent.

deadkenny
    Free Member

Boot liners – https://www.hatchbag.co.uk/

I use one in my Civic for the bike and half a forest / mud with it.

Floor mats I’ve got from Honda as car didn’t come with them. Have tried generic cut to size types before but they were a bit rubbish fit and quality.

Greybeard
    Free Member

+1 for Hatchbag for bootliners.

davosaurusrex

I have had Rezaw Plast liners in my last few cars, no complaints and good value

http://www.bootliners.co.uk/

wzzzz
    Free Member

Find a local farm supplies shop.

They do rubber matting off a roll in a variety of thicknesses.

2 inch thick for cattle in the dairy down to door mat thickness

Cheap as chips too

neilco
    Free Member

What about the Toyota rubber ones? It’s what I’ve got and they do exactly what they need to. Perfect fit, never shift around, catches all the sand and mud which I can then just shake out later. It’s like they were made for the car!

ebennett

Another +1 for hatchbags

fossy

Aldi are doing the rubber mats and bootliner this week.

lotto
    Free Member

Went with hatchbag. Lucky to find on gumtree. Wow. Great quality and the fit is amazing. Thanks for the advice.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘High quality aftermarket car mats/boot liner.’ is closed to new replies.