Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Hi all, noob here.
  • sargey

Listen young man, don’t come on here with loads of enthusiasm talking about actually riding bicycles it’s not the done thing.

You need to answer a couple of questions.

1) have you got a shad and did you build it yourself?

2)do you like craft beers

The answers you provide will be put to the big hitters comitee to see if you can continue on the forum

Ps welcome to the madness

grarea
    Free Member

Ah, yes, rossburton, that is where we go.

Sort of all round there.

Sorting out some routes and having fun doing it.

Also, apologies for my enthusiasm, I shall attempt to curb it.

See, somewhere along the line here, someone will have to tell me all about this tubeless malarky.

Thorns have definitely madea showing in my tyres that’s for sure.

Just hold your horses for a bit, I need to think about keeping a bit drier next.

OK, well, now we are abit closer to my comfort zone.

I will assume that was a typo and you aren’t testing me on my fish knowledge?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alosinae

1) The shed. I have a small tool shed which, incidentally I put together out of off cuts. Plus a sort of lean to for the mower which I also did the same.

2) My craft beer knowledge is limited. (I assume you are talking about the stuff that you can chew? (Those I like)) My parents lived in Belgium for a while. Unfortunately I am off the alcohol for a bit (I would insert a sad face here if it didn’t just show a box) but shall aim for a well deserved wee dram at Xmas.

3) Extra info for my application. I have a telescope and a camera. I have a motorbike. I would prefer to spend time in the garage rather than in front of the tv. I like food. My tool of choice is a club hammer. I am excited about getting a bimble bike. I was amazed to discover that Eastenders is still on the TV a few months ago.

I shall keep clear of the biggies (politics, religion, non indicating car drivers etc etc)until I am more accepted for fear of walking off and smashing up said shad.

grarea
    Free Member

OK, I nipped out this moring for a ride.

What a beautiful morning.

Anyway, I think I saw the scree slope you mean.

Is it a bit like a wall? Not sort of scree slope, more firm than actual scree?

Has signs of motocross bikes using it? Digging out channels?

Disused building on the top?

Yeah, won’t be going down that for a while.

Way to go to plant a challenge in my head though, you buggers.

rossburton
    Free Member

That’s the one.  Lovely view from the top!

tthew

My tool of choice is a club hammer.

Metric or imperial?. 🧐

grarea
    Free Member

Metric or imperial?. 🧐

🙂

Ah, a connoisseur I see.

I have a small range of tap-ometers as it happens.

(Which disappointingly got reduced in size in my last move)

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Hi all, noob here.’ is closed to new replies.