Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • Hey Laydeez!
  • Jamie
    Free Member

It’s the cycling clothing we’ve you’ve all been waiting for:

Versatile, vintage inspired cycling underwear for women. Sexy, comfortable panties with a chamois (foam insert) sewn in for riding.

😀

scaredypants

won’t those stripes make my bum look big

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

There’s going to be chaffage.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Bit of spaffage too I imagine.

Jamie
    Free Member

Hey! Yous guyz is guyz! Getta outta heer! This thread is for the laydeeez only! 😡

zippykona

FlapJacky where are you?

emsz
    Free Member

Your shitting me.

I’m wearing bigger pants than those 😆

tops5
    Free Member

Hoping to see those on the trails soon! 🙂

IanMunro
    Free Member

That’s my pledge in.
    I’m going to look HOT! this autumn.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’m wearing bigger pants than those

and then….

Hoping to see those on the trails soon!

Over the line, old chap, over the line.

thepurist

emsz
    Free Member

Oh ok so they are actually pants, I thought for a minute they were were y’know shorts.

Not a bad idea really

MrsToast
    Free Member

Jesus Christ, horizontal stripes? Are they mad?

nwgiles

do you think they will start making matching knee pads?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Jesus Christ, horizontal stripes?

On the model, they seem to be more directional chevrons than horizontal. I may have to scroll up again to check

woody2000

I like Bettie more….

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Could be pusuaded – is there a matching sports bra, have a thing for sets of underware so they would definitely get my vote with a bra

legend
    Free Member

More of a The Bettie fan myself, helps me feel moar sexy when riding to work

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’d wear em 😉

legend
    Free Member

emsz – Member
    Oh ok so they are actually pants, I thought for a minute they were were y’know shorts.

Not a bad idea really

No no, they can also be worn as shorts according to the description. Should be standard trail centre attire really

5thElefant
    Free Member

Would they still look good with a mud, fox crap and gravel rash accessories?

wrecker
    Free Member

Is that a built in tena lady?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’d wear em

Can you send them on to me afterwards?

baby
    Free Member

Personally I just use a thong to clamp a panty liner between my cheeks.

Jamie
    Free Member

Personally I just use a thong to clamp a panty liner between my cheeks.

You sicken me.

Can you send them on to me afterwards?

YGM.

LadyGresley
    Free Member

You really wouldn’t want to see me in a pair of those. But I actually I doubt they make them in my size, so you’re probably safe.

MrsToast
    Free Member

No no, they can also be worn as shorts according to the description. Should be standard trail centre attire really

I once saw a lass effortlessly zooming down a rocky bit of Follow the Dog. She was riding an old GT Zaskar and wearing a strappy top, tiny hotpants, flip flops, Jackie-O glasses and had her hair all done up nice (no helmet). I felt like I’d warped into an MBUK reader’s wet dream, or something…

thepurist

Mrs Toast – POIDH!

wallop

Hey Jamie! You gonna get some of those pants to go with the doily on your laundry shelf?

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’ve left this page open so MrsBouy could cast her eyes over them there nickers, all she’s done so far is laugh. Though once she too rode a bike down a rutted lane in just a pair of hot pants and a strappy top, I was too occupied by the sight I OTB’d into a stream, cooled me down sharpish.

Jamie
    Free Member

Hey Jamie! You gonna get some of those pants to go with the doily on your laundry shelf?

No, but it has given me an idea…

hammyuk
    Free Member

adjustablewench – Member
    Could be pusuaded – is there a matching sports bra, have a thing for sets of underware so they would definitely get my vote with a bra

That’s it…
    I’m moving oop norf….

cinnamon_girl

Apart from the ghastly pattern they’re quite similar to what I wear, actually the Bettie is more so.

Last time I bought any they came from Rose Bikes. Possibly a German make.

Love your work Jamie and reckon the blokes do too. 😉

hammyuk
    Free Member

cinnamon_girl – Member
    Apart from the ghastly pattern they’re quite similar to what I wear

You realise you can’t quantify that without proof CG….

stumpy01

Just wondering….if these are supposed to be knickers that the womenz can wear on the bike to work or for ‘urban cycling’ or whatever, does that mean they are supposed to be worn as knickers all day or just for the cycling bit?

This quote from their kickstarter thing would suggest they’re intended to be worn all day, not necessarily just ‘for a ride’:

Urban cyclists and bike commuters can end up riding 20+ miles on any given day. Obviously spandex is not appropriate day-wear in the city, and ‘jorts’ are certainly not comfy long term on a saddle.

(no idea what ‘jorts are).
    Anyway – would women want to wear a padded short all day, when off the bike?
    Cycle to work then walk around at work all day or be sat at desk, stood at bar, operating heavy machinery with a ‘nappy pad’ chamois insert in their undercrackers….?

And if you’re just gonna wear them for the commute, why not just wear a pair of short cycling shorts?

hammyuk
    Free Member

Stumpy – why did you have to go and be all practical and grown up?

annebr
    Free Member

Google Jorts and you get this… enough said I think!!!!

😯

Squidlord
    Free Member

[pushes half-eaten dinner aside]

GaryLake
    Free Member

I’ve done a day at the office with bibs under jeans due to an emergency work pants cock up. No one should have to sit in a chamois and do a desk job all day 😳

MrNice
    Free Member

that is why I have two pairs of emergency pants at work. Just hope no-one else opens the drawers and wonders why I’m hoarding undercrackers 😕

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Hey Laydeez!’ is closed to new replies.