Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Henderson's global investment ad
  • smell_it
    Free Member

Anyone else getting a full page ad from the tossers above, filling up their entire screen every time they change page on here? I’m just using Sony android based phone?

smokey_jo

This kind of intrusive ad on mobile will see websites demoted in search listings by Google – Jan 10th I think – so hopefully this will soon disappear

More info here

cp

smokey_jo – good info ta. there’s a few sites which do it and I leave them straight away anyway…

Pook

nope

ahwiles
    Free Member

‘endo’s?

Global? pfft, if it got so far as Chesterfield there’d be questions to answer.

Cougar

As ever, email tech@ with reports, they’re the only ones who can do anything about it.

daftvader
    Free Member

I usually get my Hendos from chesterfield morrisons… don’t tell anyone!!!

smell_it
    Free Member

Seems to have stopped after 24 hours, I’m away working so was getting paranoid it could be from the vast quantities of pron I’ve been consuming whilst away from my usual grot watching facilities. Panic over.

Hendo’s mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Yep. Makes the site unusable. I’ve done my usual, sent an email to Henderson explaining that this intrusive advertising has meant I will never use their product.

Cougar

I’m sure they’ll relish that idea.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

😀

Digby

Global? pfft, if it got so far as Chesterfield there’d be questions to answer

Seen it for sale in a Greek supermarket in Samos a few years ago ..

And seen Simpkins Travel Sweets for sale in Okotoks on the Alberta Prairie …

It’s the start of a Sheffield Globalisation phenomenon … it clearly worked for Greggs and Newcastle! 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Henderson's global investment ad’ is closed to new replies.