Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • HELP!!!! Where I can get Turner 5 spot rocker plates at short notice?
  • el_boufador

Hello,
    Just checking my bike over before a trip away at the weekend and one of the rocker plates is snapped!

Anyone knoe where I may be able to get a spare at v. short notice (i.e. by Friday morning latest?). Preferably West yorks or nearby so I can go and collect it

Thanks for any ideas!

el_boufador

PS it’s the 2006 faux bar version

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

Hi

Dont get your hopes up cause I really dont know if we have any or not, but, if you drop me a mail to remind (I WILL forget otherwise) then I’ll check stock and also take a look in the workshop and see if we have anything knocking.

2006 was before we were distributing Turner so as I say, dont get your hopes up, but you never know, we might have something and if we do I can easily make the appropriate arrangements to get it to you before Friday.

Cheers

richie@silverfish-uk.com

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    el_boufador

Nice one Richie – very much obliged if you could look – even if you draw a blank…

I’ll mail you right now.

Here’s to me getting my hopes up (or not).

Anyone else have any leads in case Richie doesn’t have the part?

[Google is drawing a total blank]

el_boufador

Anyone else?

el_boufador

[sorry for pestering]

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

Turner in the USA would be your next port of call, although friday am is pretty tight!

midlifecrashes

I’d be contacting this guy on ebay and trying to geta quick deal.

Ebay

doof_doof
    Free Member

Push rockers on ebay, but close in 8 days.

Andyhilton
    Free Member

Email JonR of this parish. I know he has a set of rockers.Not sure if he’s looking to sell. Worth an ask though.

el_boufador

Nice one guys – thanks for the suggestions. If Richie draws a blank I’ll pursue those other avenues…

redted
    Free Member

If you draw a complete blank, email Greg at Turner. He got me a set for my Flux off a frame that came in on their trade in scheme. I had to wait a while but there was no charge and better than binning an otherwise perfectly useable frame.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘HELP!!!! Where I can get Turner 5 spot rocker plates at short notice?’ is closed to new replies.