Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • help! what fox mount kit / eyelet bushing (Loco / TF Tuned help)
  • meeeee
    Free Member

need to replace the eyelet bushing on a fox shock.

I know the size just not sure what kit to get, its currently got a metal bushing in place and 2 top hat washer but am going to upgrade it to a heavy duty polymer bushing.

So do i need the complete kit from TF Tuned (£15):

tf tuned kit

or do i just get the polymer bushing from Loco which is only £1.60:

Loco bits

Does the Loco one need another kind of mount, or does it just fit with the top hat washers?

Thanks

z1ppy

From what I can see, TF tuned do 4 polymer bushing for a £10, or a heavy duty mounting kit (replaced your current top hats) with a bushing for £15. Unless you want to upgrade your mounts, which is no bad thing but not actually necessary, the £1.60 from Loco will be fine.
    Have you thought about buying a bushing tool, to fit them, it’s possible to do it without but the tool makes it really easy. These guys have been recommended previously (I have no experience of their tool)

fozzybear
    Free Member

I seemingly go though bushes like butter.

I run TFTuned heavy duty bushes miles better then OEM

grum
    Free Member

I’ve got one of those bushing tools. Works a treat – quite satisfying to use (obviously you need a vice).

You should just be able to use the new bushing with the existing washers but if the bushing is worn it’s likely they will be too surely? I’m not an expert though.

BoardinBob

My “heavy duty” TF kit lasted less time than the original top hat bushes.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘help! what fox mount kit / eyelet bushing (Loco / TF Tuned help)’ is closed to new replies.