Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • help! vagnostics in Scunthorpe
  • scotia
    Free Member

can someone help please?!

I live in Switzerland and have bought, i thought, a multifunction steering wheel from this shop.. but that was 15 days ago and since hes stopped responding to texts/calls.. the tracking has never started and im worried ive lost a considerable sum of money..

i wish i had found the reviews online before i had paid..
    <h2>Telephone: 07718 405089
    Email: sales@vagnostics.co.uk</h2>
    <h2>Vagnostics, UNIT 4A, Roxby Road Industrial Estate, Winterton, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire DN15 9SU</h2>

Cougar

Well, the domain was registered six years ago, so it’s unlikely to be an outright scam.  Could just be a crap company of course.

Shackleton

Not helpful I know but I opened the thread assuming that vagnostics was a private gynaecologist …..

Prime location in sCunthorpe too.

Sorry…..

scotia
    Free Member

yup, thats what im afraid of.

Anyone local to there? or someone willing to phone for me? order no. is 1155…

i would phone again but i think he’s ignoring my number..or anything with our countrycode..

beers would be on the cards.. 🙂

scotia
    Free Member

im more curious about legal position etc… and alo what kind of recours i have if i dont see anything soon..?

as hes not answering the phone its difficult to have a discussion..

dirtyrider
    Free Member

10 minutes up the road from me, what do you want doing?

geetee1972
    Free Member

Not helpful I know but I opened the thread assuming that vagnostics was a private gynaecologist …..

I thought it was about not believing in vaginas!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘help! vagnostics in Scunthorpe’ is closed to new replies.