Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 223 total)
  • Help to bugger up Fair Fuel UK’s annual cycling hate survey.
  • Bregante

Done

PJay
    Free Member

Done.

Unfortunately the question about which type your next car purchase would be didn’t have an option for those of us that can’t drive.

singletrackmind

‘do you think the BBC gives an unbiased veiw?’
    ‘Nowhere near as unbiased as your leading questions’ was my reply
    What a trumpet

onewheelgood

Done. Enjoyed that. What a bellend he is. Is he all there is of fair fuel UK or does he have friends?

franksinatra

Done- road haulage should make better use of the canal network to reduce congestion and emissions.

On my latest completion of this survey I took influence from you but then suggested they look to merge old and emerging technology, canal + hyperloop = hypercanals. Perfect solution for the modern haulage industry

slowol

Done and the word is spreading. Family cycling group on Facebook also posted this and spreading the bike love to them.

Good work all!

egb81
    Free Member

Priti Patel has some strong views!

“Your questions about cyclists and the law are flawed to buggery; so too the one about VED. I also wish the fearless leaders of the UK would bring back the stocks for pavement parking, so people can throw pushchairs and wheelchairs at the selfish arses that leave their vehicles in such a mindless fashion.”

grahamt1980

Done.
    told them that they need to support the introduction of hydrogen and infrastructure

stumpyjon

Done, seen worse, answered fairly honestly, guess I’m not in step with their agenda though.

bedmaker

I was glad of the ‘never have done, never will’ box when asking about voting tory scum.

A simple no just didn’t seem adequate.

rickmeister

Done, completed with pride and I’m a Germany living in German! Thank goodness I’m an EV loving non UK tax paying cyclist pretending to live in my mums house in Lincolnshire!

I hope he is outrage !

PJM1974
    Free Member

I had another go and felt compelled to point out that Peter Sutcliffe drove an HGV.

DezB
    Free Member

Done!
    Enjoyed telling them how nice the roads were during the first lockdown.

jon1973
    Free Member

You could sense the HATE behind the questions

Bloody hell you weren’t kidding.

“Would you like to see more cycle lanes even if it meant a little puppy would die”

Oblongbob

Done. Don’t think I’m the target audience. Answered honestly.

AD

Sorted – I did quite liked the option to say never voted for tories and never will…
    Not sure how a hybrid driving petrolhead who likes cycling fits into the target audience but what the hell.

prettygreenparrot

could have done with some proof-reading. And seemed more like a poll by a guy down the pub than a rational survey.

MoreCashThanDash

That was fun. I could answer honestly, and still completely bugger up his results 😎

I may have shared it on a couple of cycling FB groups

wayniac
    Free Member

Bah!

Never got the chance to do it, says survey has been closed.

franksinatra

Looks like the OP request to help bugger up the survey has been successful

Hopefully they will republish it again we can help bugger it up again

Good work cyclists!

stumpyjon

I did quite liked the option to say never voted for tories and never will…

I made use of the comments section to point out I’d never forgive them for Brexit, should cause some additional frothing.

slowoldman

Cox appears to be perhaps alarmed by the amount of response from cyclists. I suspect that’s why the survey has ended.

tthew

Shame he closed it, I was just going to have another shot.

Is he all there is of fair fuel UK or does he have friends?

Er, one at least. That walloper Quentin Wilson. Yeah, him with the comb over and pleather bomber jacket who used to present TopGear. I’d never by a BEV off that spiv.

slowoldman

Thay have a website at FairFuelUK.com.

“FairFuelUK is managed by popular TV Motoring Journalist Quentin Willson and the Campaign’s Founder Howard Cox.

Funding is through support from key founding backers the FTA, RHA and regular donations from supporters. Please give as much as you can. Previous backers have included the RAC, Association of Pallet Networks, UKLPG and others”.

roverpig

Not sure about his tweet. I filled it in as a Tory voting motorist who supports cycle lanes, extra tax and EVs. The plan was to mess it up right 🙂

CountZero

Sadly, when I tried it said the survey had been withdrawn! Shame, I’d have liked to have modified this particular bit:

“UNELECTED SPECIAL ADVISORS IN NO 10 ARE INFLUENCING THE ROLL OUT OF CYCLE LANES bit of a mess THAT IS BREXIT”

Ok, anyone like to guess what word was replaced by ‘bit of a mess’? 🤣

jabbi
    Free Member

Unfortunately missed the chance to participate, I do however have a short survey of my own for Mr Cock:

A: Have you ever had a job collecting refuse on Wimbledon Common?
    B: Do you have an uncle named after a country in the Balkans?

crikey
    Free Member

Ok, anyone like to guess what word was replaced by ‘bit of a mess’? 🤣

Oooh, ooh, I know!

Is it shitshow?

Poopscoop

roverpig
    Not sure about his tweet. I filled it in as a Tory voting motorist who supports cycle lanes, extra tax and EVs. The plan was to mess it up right 🙂

Haha! I did exactly the same and thought the same!😁

iffoverload
    Free Member

you can still do the survey

copy and paste

http://s.surveyplanet.com/NzD3nRZR3

sbtouring
    Free Member

According Mr Cox 10% of survey was completed by cyclists. But if the other 90% have hate towards cyclists and cyclelanes, that will be what gets presented from the survey. Probably need a counter survey set up by a cycling group

Great effort by the OP.

myti
    Free Member

It worked for me just now. Is he putting it out again and scrapping the last one to get rid of the cyclists replies? Everyone do it again?

olddog

I filled it I honestly – primary transport is LGV. So I go down as a cycling supporting motorist. So not in his 10%

MoreCashThanDash

It’s back up apparently

Edit – but won’t let me back in to have another go

thepurist

Redone, with added vigour this time.

orangespyderman

Edit – but won’t let me back in to have another go

InPrivate Mode may help 😉

Watty

Private worked for me 👍

Marin
    Free Member

Done. As a daily Transit van driver due to being in the building game I’d love you all to be on bikes in segregated cycle lanes. Bloody Guardian reading builders, who knew!

kerley
    Free Member

And I would like all van drivers to be in segregated van driving lanes but there you go.

PJM1974
    Free Member

On this extremely bleak Friday you wonderful people have brought some much needed levity. I’d buy you all a pint, well done.

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 223 total)

The topic ‘Help to bugger up Fair Fuel UK’s annual cycling hate survey.’ is closed to new replies.