Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 223 total)
  • Help to bugger up Fair Fuel UK’s annual cycling hate survey.
  • bigdaddy

Done too – enjoyed that! I have a second email address so might so it again adding in @thepurist’s point about Highway code updates

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

“SHOULD HAULAGE & LOGISTICS SERVICES BE SUBJECT TO LOWER LEVELS OF FUEL DUTY

The commercial heartbeat of any economy is its network of distribution. An average haulier can spend 50% of its income on fuel costs. the Majority of which is tax. Lowering fuel duty here would help lower inflation and the cost of products we buy.. What do you think?”

You’d never guess the Road Haulage Association were behind “Fair Fuel” would you??

ElShalimo

As it doesn’t verify email addresses or have the “I’m not a robot” capthca thingy, can some talented person please write some code to fill it in 25000 times with overwhelmingly positive things to say about bikes & EVs?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    tagnut69
    Free Member

Done, this howard cocks is a proper bell end

hb70

That was excellent. We should do more of this

Cougar

FROM RECENT MEDIA REPORTS, UNELECTED SPECIAL ADVISORS IN NO 10 ARE INFLUENCING THE ROLL OUT OF CYCLE LANES. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS*

“That’s how Parliament works”?

kimbers

Honestly don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed filling out a survey more!

flannol
    Free Member

Done; enjoyed that

martymac

Done.
    I’m glad to read other people saying it was badly written, i thought it was just me who found it difficult to read.

nicko74

As someone whose job is actual surveys, I’m appalled that this will apparently be distributed to all MPs. How does this drivel get traction but my properly designed and fairly impartial surveys not??

lunge

Done. Enjoyed that, the comments section was particularly enjoyable.

kerley
    Free Member

A BBC question? Surprised I wasn’t asked if I thought we had too many immigrants in the country.

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

Done – I particularly liked the opportunity to recommend the return of the death penalty for poor driving 😂

andywill

done

i_like_food

Done. Almost funny, then you realise it’s not a GCSE question on how not to design a survey.

reluctantjumper

Done, he’s going to have a lot to read from me! So easy to see it was written so as to make you agree with their point of view.

Twodogs

you don’t even need to put in a real email address (unless they get filtered out later). Anyway, I’m sure my responses as a person who drives a 20+ year old hybrid diesel disability scooter who plans to cycle everywhere will add valuable insight

2tyred

That’s genuinely amazing. WHAT DO YOU THINK.

A) POPPIES
    B) THE SPITFIRE
    C) PRINCESS DIANA

bikesandboats
    Free Member

Honestly astonished by the way that was put together!

My favourite question:
    WILL YOU VOTE FOR THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY AT THE NEXT GENERAL ELECTION

o Yes, only if they are still the best choice

hooli

Done, some of the wording is pretty poor. They may as well complete the answer for you with how the question is worded.

franksinatra

you don’t even need to put in a real email address (unless they get filtered out later).

It looks like they do track your IP address though. Completed so far on work PC and phone, still got Macbook, Ipad (x2) and wifes phone and three kids phones to go!

PhilO
    Free Member

As someone whose job is actual surveys, I’m appalled that this will apparently be distributed to all MPs. How does this drivel get traction but my properly designed and fairly impartial surveys not??

I think that you’ve answered your own question there.

stonster
    Free Member

Done. Anyone else want a copy of the daily express?

tthew

It looks like they do track your IP address though. Completed so far on work PC and phone, still got Macbook, Ipad (x2) and wifes phone and three kids phones to go!

That’s my evening all planned out then! 😂

Pyro

Done 🙂

pondo

Done – that was fun, more more!

deadslow

Done, can this also be posted in the Bike Forum so no-one misses out on the fun!

beej

you don’t even need to put in a real email address (unless they get filtered out later)

You won’t believe what boris.johnson@gov.uk replied.

andy8442
    Free Member

Done

tenfoot

Done. What a twonk.

Harry_the_Spider

I’ve just Googled Mr Cocks. He looks exactly as I would have expected right down to his Faragian dress sense.

EDIT

Don’t actually Google Mr Cocks. Go with Mr Cox as it less likely to cost you your job.

curto80
    Free Member

Excellent idea OP – done

IdleJon

FROM RECENT MEDIA REPORTS, UNELECTED SPECIAL ADVISORS IN NO 10 ARE INFLUENCING THE ROLL OUT OF CYCLE LANES. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS*

My word, just as well they must only be using “special advisors” on this subject and nothing else, at all, ever

Can we have elected special advisors on everything, please? Every day’s a polling day..

And yes, that was fun. Going back to read the comments now.

larrydavid
    Free Member

Done, thanks for sharing.

The most poorly put together survey I have ever encountered. A real achievement in stupidity. It’s like it emerged from the Daily Mail hive mind.

larrydavid
    Free Member

(the bastards, I once saw a cyclist hooligan club a kitten to death with his bike pump etc….)

You think that’s bad – I once saw a cyclist pumping a kitten!

zilog6128

done!

thenorthwind

Brilliant. Done.

Though not sure it wasn’t just written by an alt-right bot that’s escaped from some computer science student’s project.

spicer
    Free Member

**** me. As a researcher that was genuinely painful to go through. I’d be frankly embarrassed if I were responsible for this.

WHY WAS IT ALL WRITTEN IN CAPITALS?
    Why was there so much bias in how the questions were asked?
    Under what circumstances, ever, is ‘none of your business’ an acceptable answer in a survey.
    Why are they asking about your political standpoint when the survey is positioned to be purely about fuel etc?
    Why wasn’t the list of answers always comprehensive enough for the question asked?

I’m sharing this with my company so we can all have a good laugh at this toss pot

big_scot_nanny

Hilarious, and worrying. I completed the survey with accuracy and fair reflection.

dannyh
    Free Member

Done. Didn’t have any time to flower it up but my rule of thumb was ‘what does this plonker least want me to select?’

Lovely jubbly.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 223 total)

The topic ‘Help to bugger up Fair Fuel UK’s annual cycling hate survey.’ is closed to new replies.