Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Help – Stag do to arrange – for 1st November – Need inspiration!
  • Jujuuk68
    Free Member

13 random and assorted gentlemen, largelt in early to late 40’s, not looking for strippers and coke, but a decent late afternoon night out.

SE England – Either Brighton or London preferred destinations – We’re doing F1 Sim’s early pm, near Gatwick, and plan to move on from there –

Need idea’s of nice eateries, classy bars where it’s possible to speak, and cheap accomodation.

But I haven’t been out in these area’s for years – Don’t want to end up in some overly loud bar unable to converse, just ogling totty. Any idea’s – it’s fallen to me to arrange!

Any idea’s welcome – just as an idea, I’d initally thought of somewhere like Belgo’s Covent Garden to eat, and end up in that German Bar in London Bridge, but the latter part of that was sent to room 101.

timc
    Free Member

Go to Brighton (presuming you don’t live there) & go to some new places, then you can all keep going as late as you want!

Rockape63
    Free Member

What you’re asking for is almost impossible to achieve as there are so many of you. There are loads of places to eat and drink of course, but they can get mobbed. I’ll think about it!

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

reckon you could kill a few hours in here in the afternoon http://swingersldn.co.uk/ then hit up Shoreditch/Spitalfields/Liverpool St inthe evening.

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

dont be afraid to click that link, its swingers as in golf, not sex maniacs!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Help – Stag do to arrange – for 1st November – Need inspiration!’ is closed to new replies.