Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • HELP!!! ~ Reverb Part Needed
  • P20

I’ve bust part of ahsats reverb when servicing it….. bizarrely inputs only part on the diagram that doesn’t have a part number! 😕
    It’s an A1 or A2 stealth post. On the rockshox service videos it is referred to as the seal head. (Not the inner seal head). Outer seal head doesn’t appear to bring up any results either….

Any ideas?

[url=https://flic.kr/p/VxwaWE]Untitled[/url] by ritcheyp20, on Flickr

P20

Anyone??

P20

Another desperate bump. I’m awaiting to hear from Zyrofisher

tillydog
    Free Member

One of these?

https://www.bike24.com/p2184692.html

(The 2015 parts catalogue has the part you arrowed as #13)

nickdavies

If you check an older manual it is shown as part no 13 – 11.6815.030.010 lower barb assembly kit. Seems to come with the bottom bit marked as part 13 on your manual as one thing.

Edit: beaten to it!

tillydog
    Free Member

SNAP!

How did you break it, BTW?

P20

The 2015 seems to be the same diagram from what I can see.
    Tilly unfortunately the bit isn’t in that kit.ts the part that is between 13 and 37 in the pic and threads in to the inner shaft.
    As to how it died….. not sure to be honest. I’d had my post apart (same problem, sagging under pressure) and back together no problem. Did the same with this one, pressurised it and it sucked itself down!! Toook it back apart and somehow bust this bit.

nickdavies

Post a picture of the part. Looks suspiciously like its part of the piston kit if it’s not in that part linked above.

tillydog
    Free Member

Ouch, that’s awkward. It seems to be one of the few bits that isn’t listed as a spare part. Maybe get in touch with one of the rebuilding companies to see if they have a used one to spare if SRAM don’t come through. I can’t see that it’s a wearing part, so anyone that scraps posts off might have one.

P20

Yeah I’m keeping an eye out for bust reverbs. Checked the non-stealth on the cotic and it’s different limiting my options. Good idea to try the service companies, cheers

P20

😀 😀
    TF Tuned have sorted the problem! Spoke to one of their technicians who had one kicking around in his spares drawer. Even gave really good advice on how to prevent damage after admitting he’d spannered a couple himself and that it was pretty soft. Done for the cost of the postage!
    😀 😀

tillydog
    Free Member

Go on, then – what’s the advice?

(Glad that you’re sorted!)

nach
    Free Member

(Bookmarking because I want to hear about this – I think I know the part and have seen two different approaches to undoing it in SRAM’s videos).

rudedog
    Free Member

Go on, then – what’s the advice?

Send it to TF tuned for a service next time :p

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘HELP!!! ~ Reverb Part Needed’ is closed to new replies.