Viewing 40 posts - 401 through 440 (of 475 total)
  • Help needed! Getting out of the friend zone!
  • totalshell

wear her down.. next meet in ten days.. stand her up an hour before as an old girlfriend is in town.. agree to meet the next day.. she ll be gagging to.. know what went on.. she ll want you to have respected her and gently let her down as you want your next relationship to be enduring.. like what you have with her.. back of the net
    have no qualms about fibbing you deserve a xmas sympathy 5hag at least..

cynic-al
    Free Member

Respect to the op for coming clean.

I’d try not to think about it too much, can **** your head up, or has done for me.

hammerite
    Free Member

what’s that movie where she’s naked on that high swing..?
    ————————————————
    Is that The Stud….(think that’s the first thing I saw on video as a kid !)

The Big Lebowski.

Maud’s Lebowski is naked on a swing flicking paint onto a canvas on the floor to create art. Nothing sexual in that scene, Julianne Moore tough mmmmmmmmm

labsey
    Free Member

TooTall – Member
    I declare you the gay friend she still has.

You called it.

Also calling this thread a troll until pics are produced.

maxtorque

Oh god, that b**dy “sweet” word was used. Soddin kiss of death that one when you hear it from a girl.

And of course in my, admittidly poor, experience, unlike in just about every rom-com you’ve ever seen, you only actually think of a witty, and oh-so-appopriate one line this-will-make-her-fall-head-over-hels-in-love-with-me thing to say, oh, about 15mins after you need to have said it to win the girl………. 😉

Matt24k
    Free Member

I’m now 100% convinced this is a troll. wellwellwell aka Ian has only been posting on STW for a week or so and this was his first thread. His latest post:

Well it got off to a rocky start, we went to Santa Maria for pizza where one of the first conversations was about how her and her friends were having a discussion if men and women can do things together and not be on a date.

Then went to the red lion for dessert before going shopping for presents for my nice. Then we shared a crepe before I dropped her home.

It’s a well known fact that only gayers or trolls have 2 deserts and I’m not even sure what type of person moves from a pizzeria to a pub for their first desert. 😀

wrecker
    Free Member

If you’ll never be more than friends; ask her if she would let her “friend” see her tits. At least you’d have something for the bank ,

grantway
    Free Member

I had a good friend as you describe.
    I approached and we gave it a go, and we are still married after 20 years now.
    So give it a go!

zokes
    Free Member

I had a good friend as you describe.
    I approached and we gave it a go, and we are still married after 20 years now.
    So give it a go!

He did.

She said “No”.

HTH

Sandwich

I would butcher from frozen with a circular saw

Don’t make work. From frozen it’s straight into the woodchipper for a good mulch. (Take any paper from pockets first as this won’t shred).

piemonster

Also calling this thread a troll until pics are produced.

I’d had this as a given, but as it does’t fall into the usual aggro style. Rather it’s produced some reasonable banter, good effort I thought.

piemonster

If you’ll never be more than friends; ask her if she would let her “friend” see her tits. At least you’d have something for the bank ,

Brilliant, do this. It’s a win win situation, you might plant the idea of nooky with yourself in her brain. Or you might get some petty revenge by letting her know she’s a regular down at the Palming Bank of Loneliness, girls love knowing you do that over them. HONEST GUV.

Harry_the_Spider

Then we shared a crepe

Dirty.

atlaz
    Free Member

In the meantime, you’re a free man, roll the dice elsewhere and see what comes up.

Just not, you know, with her flatmate or best friend. Not that I’m speaking from experience or anything. Put it this way, if you want to make it far less complicated and ensure she never speaks to you again, it’s certainly a winning tactic.

munrobiker
    Free Member

Houns has the correct answer.

If she has said no and you don’t particularly want to spend the Christmas season painting your walls with a mix of semen and tears the only thing that will solve it is a nice, hot, frothy rohyppocino.

Or maybe, given the time of year, a rohypnog.

Solo
    Free Member

Bunnyhop – Member
    At least you managed to spell crepe correctly 😉

Please take the No as a final answer and go off during the Christmas period and find yourself a lovely lady.

THIS ^ !

binners

Please take the No as a final answer and go off during the Christmas period and find yourself a lovely lady sensitive boy who also fully appreciates the subtle nuances of West Side Story, and loves a good crepe. 😆

weeksy

binners – Member
    Please take the No as a final answer and go off during the Christmas period and find yourself a lovely lady sensitive boy who also fully appreciates the subtle nuances of West Side Story, and loves a good crepe.

Sounds to me like you’re putting yourself up for that job Binners.

peterfile
    Free Member

To all the people who said “She said no. Move on”, tell us your secret then, how did you get everything you want in life?

Just curious.

weeksy

peterfile – Member
    To all the people who said “She said no. Move on”, tell us your secret then, how did you get everything you want in life?

Just curious

This isn’t about getting inanimate objects, or jobs, cars, houses or even qualifications… they can always be gained through hard work and graft. A woman is (theoretically) an intelligent creature, with a mind, wants and wishes of her own. Sometimes you simply can’t change their mind and it’s not worth wasting the time and effort for something that’s impossible to obtain. So you move on. This only becomes apparent after a number of relationships/women etc. I don’t think the OP will be moving on soon, he’s got lessons to learn in this ‘relationship’ yet.

Solo
    Free Member

A woman is (theoretically) an intelligent creature, with a mind

Priceless !.

You did that on purpose, didn’t you 😉

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Shopping? What kind of wind-up is this thread?

Whatever happened to honest-to-goodness getting batfaced drunk out on the town?

Youth of today.

Sigh.

yossarian
    Free Member

did you have chocolate sauce in your crepe together?

irelanst
    Free Member

Give up and move on? Have you never watched any chick flicks, it doesn’t work like that at all.

OK, so you’ve been knocked back. What will happen next is this girl will get married to some sleaze bag, who whilst seemingly charming and successful in public, knocks her about a bit and kicks her back doors in. You’ll lose touch and drift apart. You’ll start a new life as a perpetual bachelor; you’ll have lots of nice female friends to go to shows with and you’ll probably share a flat with a slightly odd guy with a provincial accent. You’ll open a craft shop of some type overlooking a café so that you can gaze wistfully through your foppish fringe at the lovers who had a big enough set to ask each other out in less than 20 years of knowing each other.

5 years later, just as you are reaching the point of no return, Pringle sweater draped over the shoulders, taking the dog for walks on Hampstead Heath (you won’t actually have a dog) you will be getting on the tube when you bump into a young lady and knock her books all over the platform. You will both bend down to pick up the books and clash heads, at that moment you realise it’s the girl. You’ll go for a coffee (maybe some crepe action if you’re still into that sort of thing) and she will realise that you are soul mates after all.

The only spanner in the works is her husband, who just happens to be competing in a world championship MMA tournament in a few weeks’ time. You’ll meet some old Japanese guy, do some odd jobs around his garden which turns out to be perfect training for the almost lost art of ‘badger style’ kung fu. You will enter the tournament, you’ll take a bit of a pasting early on but somehow reach the final beating the husband using your new ‘bombers’ technique and run off into the sunset with the girl.

Bookmark this thread and come back in 6 years (7 tops) and say it isn’t so.

binners

*applauds irelanst*

😆

wallop

I knew a guy once. He said “no” at first too. We’re married now 😆

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

It’s like Notting Hill meets Bridget Jones with a Rocky ending, LIKE!

mattjg
    Free Member

beating the husband using your new ‘bombers’ technique and run off into the sunset with the girl.

a few months later she’ll be diagnosed with something nasty, incurable and terminal. She’ll pop off a few days before Xmas so you’ll eternally have mixed feelings about this ‘special’ time of year.

On her deathbed she’ll tell you you’re free and her greatest wish is you will find such love again.

You won’t.

footflaps

A woman is (theoretically) an intelligent creature, with a mind

The other way is just to keep working at it and eventually they’ll give in / get a restraining order taken out against you…..

irelanst
    Free Member

a few months later she’ll be diagnosed with something nasty, incurable and terminal. She’ll pop off a few days before Xmas so you’ll eternally have mixed feelings about this ‘special’ time of year.
    On her deathbed she’ll tell you you’re free and her greatest wish is you will find such love again.
    You won’t.

Oh come on, I was trying to give the lad at least something to wish for, a chink of light in the dark, cold and lonely years to come. A hope and purpose for his forthcoming dismal existence and you go and give her bad aids.

On your head be it when he jumps of that railway bridge.

footflaps

On the bright side, she may only have good aids….

randomjeremy
    Free Member

@OP – well at least you tried – she said no, you need to move on. I believe the term you straights use is “railing ruts and nailing sluts”.

Alternatively, why not try the brown side? It’s as easy as “Alright mate fancy a bang? Tidy” 🙂

piemonster

@irelanst

I doff my cap at thee sir, tremendous

mattjg
    Free Member

On your head be it when he jumps of that railway bridge.

Uh-oh. What helmet for walking under railway bridges beneath unrequited lovers?

Solo
    Free Member

The other way is just to keep working at it and fanning the flame of her vanity.

Time to call time on this one and get yourself with someone else who does want to be more than just friends. Believe me, its much betterer.

What helmet for walking cycling under railway bridges beneath unrequited lovers?

**Wonders why you’d be wearing a helmet while out walking**

messiah
    Free Member

Having read all that it’s time for some light relief.

mattjg
    Free Member

**Wonders why you’d be wearing a helmet while out walking**

Because I have been told if OP jumps from a railway bridge, it’s on my head.

Having read all that it’s time for some light relief.

Which one’s you?

messiah
    Free Member

I should have added… neither is me… just a funny doing the rounds.

Solo
    Free Member

Which one’s you?

You probably need to look at that picture a little closer…

Yes, you can take your helmet off.

Cougar

go off during the Christmas period and find yourself a lovely lady.

You appear to have typoed “trollop” there.

Viewing 40 posts - 401 through 440 (of 475 total)

The topic ‘Help needed! Getting out of the friend zone!’ is closed to new replies.