Viewing 40 posts - 361 through 400 (of 475 total)
  • Help needed! Getting out of the friend zone!
  • hunta

Jibbed it?

piemonster

The people await

No news, could be good or bad

mrblobby
    Free Member

I’m betting on a no show.

joeydeacon
    Free Member

I’m betting on a feelings not mutual. I can’t think of a single time either my friends or I have got into a relationship with any girls who we’ve been close friends with for years. Slept with / kissed etc when drunk, just never leads to anything more, normally you’re “just friends” for a reason. Hope wellwellwell proves me wrong tho!

benjii19
    Free Member

waiting for the outcome of this is actually driving me nuts.

althepal

(waits..)

Matt24k
    Free Member

I’m 99% certain that this is a massive wind up. The hopeless romantic in me wants to be proved wrong but the world weary sceptic is sensing approaching disappointment.

wrecker
    Free Member

GET ON WITH IT.
    And update please.

hora
    Free Member

HES TROLLING

binners

My money is on a long conversation, and tears as he realises she’s right and he really needs to address the surpressed issues of his sexuality!

We won’t hear from him, I’m afraid. He’s thrown off his baggage and is right now enthusiastically singing ‘I will survive’ at the top of his lungs, on a sweaty dance floor with a Freddie Mercury lookalike

spawnofyorkshire

i think there’s three four potential scenarios at the moment
    1. He’s trolling
    2. He’s crying into his pint of gin to mend his broken heart
    3. He’s balls deep
    [Edit] 4. He’s balls deep in a lovely gentleman named terry (that ones for binners)

i await to find out which

scaredypants

nah, I like to think he’s in full-on Shock’n’Awe, as trademarked by the mighty hora himself

It’s Christmas; let us dream 😥

yunki
    Free Member

1. He’s trolling
    2. He’s crying into his pint of gin to mend his broken heart
    3. He’s balls deep

4. He’s in the bath, bathing in a soup of her oh so not into him, values him more as a friend, creeped out by his confession, liquidised bodyparts..

spawnofyorkshire

😯

wellwellwell
    Free Member

Ok, so I just dropped her off.

It does indeed seem like I’m the gay best friend. I asked her if she thought we could be any more then just friends. She thought about it and said no.

I’m now contemplating if I should take no for an answer…..

scaredypants

yunki – do you need to add bananas for texture or will she go without ?

(I use the word “go” advisedly here)

scaredypants

awwwww, poor wellwellwell – off to the rohypnol shop for you, young man

Houns

🙁

Take no as the answer. Or if not its time for a rohypoccino

_tom_
    Free Member

😆 This is where that classic line “lets not turn this rape into a murder” is appropriate.

yunki
    Free Member

I would butcher from frozen with a circular saw ala muddydwarf on that other thread, blend, and add tomato and non-vegetarian Lea and Perrin’s (to help her ‘go’) for a Very Bloody Mary frozen smoothie

PJM1974
    Free Member

From one man to another – and I speak as a man of the world, drawing on quarter of a century of dating experience – I have to put a virtual arm around your shoulder, congratulate you on your tenacity and hard work and simply say “Go and bulb her best mate. Do it well, do it repeatedly and buy her flowers afterward”.

Edit – if best mate is unavailable then her sibling/mother/aunt etc is also a viable option.

wellwellwell
    Free Member

Well it got off to a rocky start, we went to Santa Maria for pizza where one of the first conversations was about how her and her friends were having a discussion if men and women can do things together and not be on a date.

Obviously she was firmly in the ‘it doesn’t have to be a date’ camp. I nearly got up and walked out there and then… but once I negotiated that I decided that it was now or never. So I casually asked her if she thought that we could ever be more then friends. And she said no, and then she asked if I thought that and I said yes….. To which she replied that’s really sweet.

Then went to the red lion for dessert before going shopping for presents for my nice. Then we shared a crepe before I dropped her home.

So usually for us we see each other about once every other month, but as I was dropping her off we discussed that we we’re seeing each other again in 10days and she replied, ‘good, that’s not too long to wait…..’

It felt almost the closet we have been even though she said no….

Bunnyhop

At least you managed to spell crepe correctly 😉

Please take the No as a final answer and go off during the Christmas period and find yourself a lovely lady.

slowmart
    Free Member

Cut your loses, move on.

You can always re visit the situation/young lady in the future at which point you may get a warmer response.

Life is too short for hanging your hat of hope on any hook. ‘she’s looking forward to seeing you in ten days time”

Lose yourself in some meaningless and totally depraved sex then go and ride your bike and tomorrows another day.

Good luck

mattjg
    Free Member

See my earlier posts: you’ve planted the seed, play it cool and let it do its job, it’s working away in her brain as we speak. Sometimes it’s a long game.

In the meantime, you’re a free man, roll the dice elsewhere and see what comes up.

mattjg
    Free Member

hanging your hat of hope on any hook

Did you invent that yourself or is it from a Jackie Collins?

slowmart
    Free Member

Been there and go the t shirt…..

Although I have knocked several out thinking of her sister……

scaredypants

Although I have knocked several out thinking of her sister……

Joan Collins ? Dates you a bit 😆

yunki
    Free Member

what’s that movie where she’s naked on that high swing..?

aaaah, sweet youthful memories

hunta

Good on ya mate. Now you know and you can move on (though as others have said it’s a long game and who knows what might happen in the future, but best not wait…).

Glad she took it well even if it wasn’t the answer you’d hoped for.

DaveVanderspek
    Free Member

Now you know she’s not interested, the best thing to do is go straight out tonight & plough any slut you can score.

weeksy

Sorry mate… bad news… But… now you know…. It took courage and balls to risk it…

Well done fella.

thekingisdead
    Free Member

you’ve planted the speed

He hasn’t, she said no

rOcKeTdOg

so, now you can post pictures of her with impunity

piemonster

Give the man some hope, the challenge was to keep this thread going to Christmas.

If there’s another get together within 10 days…. then there is hope

sausagefingers
    Free Member

i was going to go with something filthy and flippant but i don’t think you deserve it.
    well done on behaving how you have and altough i don’t think you should pin too many hopes on it – all the best in ten days time

TooTall
    Free Member

With this Freudian slip

closet

I declare you the gay friend she still has.

Now go and find someone for you. She isn’t.

stevestunts
    Free Member

What you need to do, is get yourself home and have a rigorous session of cranking. I spent a good proportion of my early 20s cranking about unrequited love, and it made me into the man I am today.

See cranking if you’re unsure.

fubar
    Free Member

what’s that movie where she’s naked on that high swing..?

Is that The Stud….(think that’s the first thing I saw on video as a kid !)

yunki
    Free Member

could be could be.. s’ringing bells 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 361 through 400 (of 475 total)

The topic ‘Help needed! Getting out of the friend zone!’ is closed to new replies.