• This topic has 37 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by hols2.
Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Help Me Plot My Revenge
  • longsider
    Free Member

Had my messenger bag stolen in a pub last week. Nothing of any value in it except work pass and house keys. Reported to the police. Just seen the bag on ebay.It’s an unusual bag, not many out there 99.9% sure it’s mine. One of the buckles was broken and guess what that is nicely hidden in all the pictures. The no mark who is selling it is non contactable so I can’t arrange a viewing with some trusty mates. . My house keys were in the bag so don’t want to buy it and not pay a few times to give away too much that might lead to my address. I contacted the police on line tonight and stressed that the bag had my works pass in it (I’ve had it deactivated) and told the police it is for a government building in the hope they might do something. Any suggestions of how I could get even with the ****er. I know deep down there is nothing I can realisticly do and that police resources are so thin they are not going to track down a £140 bag but come on , if nothing else make me laugh with some far out tips for revenge.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Hammer frozen sausages into his lawn.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Tell him its yours and you work in a Govt ebola lab, there has been a contamination incident and he really needs to go and get himself checked out (include description/pictures of Ebola victims).

cloudnine
    Free Member

Buy the bag.. go and collect it.
    Hit him lightly once.
    If he’s bald.. 3 good further hits should do the trick.

duncancallum

Buy it

Collect it.

Wait 4yrs burn his house down

dogbone

Buy a whole fish.

Leave it for a week or so.

Wait till late one night.

Insert rape alarm into mouth of fish.

Turn on rape alarm and post fish through letter box.

Run.

easily
    Free Member

These are all excellent suggestions.

I don’t suppose it’s worth contacting eBay, is it? Letting them know they are aiding in the selling of stolen goods.

chakaping
    Free Member

Is collection an option?

duncancallum

Buy it collect it bum his dog.

duncancallum

Oh I’d buy it get it posted and then raise a dispute on PayPal.

That will really mess with him

jimdubleyou

Pay a hacker to ruin his life.

duncancallum

Steal his number plate or clone it go n get a speeding ticket.

ElShalimo

Steal his wife

LAT

Buy it collect it bum his dog

a relative’s best friend’s cousin’s boyfriend bummed the cousin’s family dog while they were out. The dog had to be put down. True story.

Bregante

get his phone number and get this bloke to ring him to tell him about his particular set of skills in a Liam Neeson “Taken” stylee.

https://www.fiverr.com/stevevz/make-liam-neeson-speak-your-video-message-in-the-phone-scene-from-taken

“I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don’t have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my messenger bag go now that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you and I will  put a rape alarm inside a week old wet fish and post it through your letterbox.”

duncancallum

And I’m surprised my posts not the saddest darkest insight to human mind.

I mean who wants a PayPal dispute

kayak23

Wee in his Bombers?

longsider
    Free Member

These are legendary, laughter is the best medicine on this one. love the long game of waiting four years and torching his house. The sausages in the lawn is clever. . Unfortunately collection is not an option , this **** puffin has done this before.

DezB
    Free Member

Buy the bag and raise a not delivered dispute.
    Follow his Ebay, win all the auctions and never pay. (You might want to set up a fake account for this, I’ve got one but cant remember the password)

longsider
    Free Member

I’m intrigued with the take out a dispute with Ebay. How does that work. Is there a way to buy it get it posted then just cancel payment

ElShalimo

Can someone please explain the frozen sausage ruse?

Scapegoat

Frozen sausages can be hammered into the lawn under the turf. They are then dug out by local foxes/badgers/strays ruining the lawn in the process.

maccruiskeen

I don’t suppose it’s worth contacting eBay, is it? Letting them know they are aiding in the selling of stolen goods.

‘Hello eBay – I’ve got some news for you. Now… you should probably sit down, this is going to come as something of a shock….’

maccruiskeen

the ruse is – the perp gets peckish and goes to the freezer and discovers all his sausages have gone.

Scapegoat

…..blames the dog and bums it himself……

maccruiskeen

the bag had my works pass in it

Message the seller and tell him he’s been passed over for promotion again.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Hammer sausages into his dug

Scapegoat

I one booked a guy into custody who had allegedly bummed his mother’s dog. He was adamant he was innocent, but asked to speak with the nurse. She approached and told me he needed hospital treatment for bites to his genitalia. Guess the dog had the last laugh……

longsider
    Free Member

Hammer him into a sausage

ElShalimo

Hammer him with your sausage?

Grrrrr

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Eventually, with enough sausages, his lawn will freeze solid. Like meaty permafrost.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Turn up at his door tell him he’s won a selection of invoices, a Chinese takeaway and the deeds to a lock up garage. But he’ll have to get them his **** self.

breadcrumb

Sight gamble- buy bag then open dispute for the broken buckle. Don’t accept partial refund, then you have a return address. Return a poo in a box.

v8ninety

If you win the auction, you always used to be able to then request contact details, which are address and phone number. Downside is ebay provide tours to the other party, so you pays yer money, and takes yer choice, really.

martymac

Yeah, id definitely be using eBay policies to buy it the dispute it and get the money back.
    You’re not conning him, the bag isn’t his to sell.
    Also, genuine lol @scapegoat

RustySpanner

Shit down his chimney.

singletrackmind

Bid on it win it. Hopefully it won’t be sent recorded and signed for. Then PayPal dispute as a no show
    You get refund
    And your bag bac
    He pays ebay listing fees
    So what is yours is yours again
    No harm. No foul, but no revenge
    You could hammer some frozen sausages into him, gert big ones so he can’t sit down for a week

hols2
    Free Member

Track him down, find his family, kill them, sodomize them, cook them, and eat them. Or, just shrug it off as shit that happens and move on with your life.

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘Help Me Plot My Revenge’ is closed to new replies.