Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Help me help a friend C2W Content
  • righog
    Free Member

Mate of mine has a Knackered Specialized XC, a C2W ( £1000) certificate and up to £300.

Out of this he wants a decent AM/Trail type bike and a half decent Hardtail Frame he can transfer the XC Parts across to.

Suggest away.

(I have just got back from a road ride with him 🙄 and will look as soon as I have had my shower and Tea ( Supper for the Southerners ?))

righog
    Free Member

Still Smelly and hungry

Tance X3

Scandal ?

righog
    Free Member

What no interest in spending someone else’s money…Must be A STW first 🙂

righog
    Free Member

?

righog
    Free Member

Anybody seen the new Boardman 650b FS Team ?

Boardman FS Team

At Present he is stuck in a Roadie Hell, He needs our help 😀

righog
    Free Member

Is there a way to get a Canyon Bike via C2W ?

takisawa2

Saw a Boardman 29er yesterday. Looked very nice.

righog
    Free Member

Thanks taki I was beginning to think that there had been an apacolyse that I had missed 😀

I am a big fan of Boardman bikes in general, was just wondering about the FS.

It’s been a bit of an eye opener looking for a bike in this price range, It’s seems its minmum 2K for for a decent bike, I am hoping to find the exception.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Sorry to highjack but just had a look at boardman bikes for 2014 – no 26″ bikes in the range.

luffy105
    Free Member

I don’t think it is possible yo get a canyon on c2w I’m afraid. I did look into it a year ago but wasn’t possible then

takisawa2

£2k+ if you want the right name on the frame but that 650b Boardman would likely punch well above its weight.
    Buy wisely & the £300 should get him a dropper post & an Inbred/Scandal to re-home his leftover bits.

Even if he’s not tied to Halfords, I’d still site the Boardman as prob the cheapest way into a FS trail bike.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Help me help a friend C2W Content’ is closed to new replies.