Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Help me find some peace
  • AndyRT
    Free Member

I have had really rubbish last few days. I want to go and blow the cobwebs out somewhere bleak and interesting. Dartmoor really fits the bill. I have ridden the Singletrack route three times now. I really want to ride something slightly different. Can someone please provide GPS data for some interesting riding? I don’t really need any company as I have just lost my mother yesterday, I just want to spend some lonely time in the hills to get some perspective. Thanks in advance

wwaswas

I can’t help with the route but I’m sorry to hear about your loss and I hope some time alone in the hills helps you.

RustySpanner

I’m sorry for your loss.

Hope you have a good ride.

tmb467
    Free Member

this might be of use

as might this…

condolences to you tho…and enjoy your ride

clubber
    Free Member

Sorry to hear about that. I’m sure I’d fancy getting out riding too.

My suggestion isn’t specific but have a look on Strava for popular segments in the area you’re looking to ride and then you can drill down to see what routes people were riding when they did those sections.

AndyRT
    Free Member

Thanks everyone, I appreciate your support

ontor
    Free Member

YGM

Alcopop
    Free Member

out on the bike probably the best thing you can do right now
    hope you find the perspective your looking for

kcal

Yep, as above – sorry to hear that 🙁

And don’t worry that it’s the ‘wrong’ thing to do, I’d do the same (actually, did much the same after my dad died, good long ride into the near wilderness; not alone, but just getting out was the main thing and meant I didn’t have to think about navigation either)

Callum

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Help me find some peace’ is closed to new replies.