Help! Lost Mojo: Darkside looms!

Home Forum Bike Forum Help! Lost Mojo: Darkside looms!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Help! Lost Mojo: Darkside looms!
  • rondo101

Try riding the roadbike less and mtb more.

cynic-al

Ebbs and flows are natural for me.

IanW

Tis all cycling, reject tribalism.

Premier Icon lunge
    Subscriber

I don’t think I’ve been in the mountain bike for a year. One day it will come out again.

excitable1

Strong you must be. Fear what you might become.

Want to be dressed from head to foot in Lycra do you ? Shaven girly legs do you want ? To talk about carbon fibre and weight gain from the sun rise till dusk do you desire ?

Put on your baggies you should and be at one with them, you must feeeeeeel your bits and the freedom they enjoy and transfer that freedom to the trail.

A dry day and a fast trail with a dramatic view that you can’t enjoy on a road bike you must be patient for. Then tear the trail apart and return with a grin from ear to ear. Be content as you pass the dark siders on the way home that they cannot reach the fulfilment levels you have just enjoyed….

excitable1

… actually that doesn’t work if you’re a girl does it 😯 !

Haze

Don’t fight it, feel it.

Lego

More and more I’m going out on my roadbike and the mountain bikes are getting dusty! Help me!!! 😀

nacho

Listen to the excitable1

Premier Icon Stiggy
    Subscriber

excitable1: on the money!

Lego

Stiggy; you would say that 😉

Haze; I like your style man!

I say this having just come in from a lycra clad road bike riding ride…

It all started out asa inocent training for MTB, but now i find myself on roadcc more than singletrack 🙁

Ebbs and flows are natural for me.

this. Got a road bike late last summer first time in 20 years. Ridden it more than my MTB and motorbike combined this year. As long as youve got a riding mojo who cares what its on. Still ridden the MTB this year in India, Verbier, Wales (Enduro almost put me off 🙂 ) but have enjoyed being able to get straight out riding from my door, and not spending as much time travelling/cleaning as riding.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Help! Lost Mojo: Darkside looms!’ is closed to new replies.