Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • HELP! Dore XT 20mm Skewer Spares..Where Can I Buy Them?!?
  • TimothyD
    Free Member

I’ve lost the little black cone shaped bit of plastic which goes into the non disc side of the hub, where can I find them online to buy?

Tis very annoying.

Ta.

Tim

TimothyD
    Free Member

bump

TimothyD
    Free Member

bump ouch!

jimc101
    Free Member

Which hub? there are several of 20mm models in the XT range, you need the M### number. When you have that…

Go to the techdocs and find the EV for your hub, find the part number from the EV, an either Google the part #, or take to a LBS, and get them to order.

Mister-P
    Free Member

There was only one 20mm XT hub, it was the HB-M776. There was also a factory wheel in 20mm, the WH-M776.

So have a look at these exploded diagrams and see if you can spot the part you need. Although I have a feeling you are talking about a part that comes with the skewer rather than the hub. The skewers are fork specific so you may be looking for a Rockshox or whatever spare rather than a Shimano.

Hub diagram

Wheel diagram

TimothyD
    Free Member

Aha, fork specific, thanks, that’s probably what i’m after, had no luck with the Shimano tech documents.

Ta muchly.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘HELP! Dore XT 20mm Skewer Spares..Where Can I Buy Them?!?’ is closed to new replies.