Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • HELP
  • oscarmolly
    Free Member

can some help me i have a click when pedalling not all the time ? i,ve greased rear gear mount , well i,ve greased and oiled everything running out of ideas NOW .CAN,T SAY IT,S WHEN UNDER PRESSURE IT,S THERE ONE MINUTE THEN GONE . could it be the rear mech ?

mrh86

seat post clamp? or seat rails?

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Wheel skewers, tighten BB?

RustySpanner

It’s always the front mech cable hitting the crank on mine.
    And it’s always the last thing I check. 🙂

hilton83
    Free Member

i had this problem earlier this year, it was my front wheel turned out to be spoke tension, took me ages to track it down, i just went round each wheel and gave each spoke about an eighth of a turn before every ride, it took a couple of weeks before it settled down not had a problem since. of course it could be something completely different for you but thats what my irritating occasional click was. hope you find it!!

allthegear
    Free Member

I had a really strange one with this – it turned out to be the end of the cable for the front mech that, when on a certain chainring, was just long enough to catch the left crank. Took me ages and ages to work out what on Earth it was!!

edit – oops – looks like I’m not the only one!

Rachel

cynic-al
    Free Member

Pedal, chainring bolt and BB threads tight and greased?

argoose
    Free Member

mine was two little screws holding the the front plate on my shimano spd’s

ruscle
    Free Member

Ride through a load of mud, that normally stops any noises coming from my bike!!

oscarmolly
    Free Member

thanks for all those suggestions i,ll give them a go . have a good NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘HELP’ is closed to new replies.