Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Helmets that fit like an A1?
  • prezet
    Free Member

Had a few A1’s – about the comfiest helmet I can find. Sadly the A2 and the A3 are no where near as well fitting for me. So I’m looking for something that fits like an A1.

Has anyone found something similar? Fox generally fit ok, but are tight across the brow, Giro are as close as I can get – how about the likes of Smith, 100% etc?

kneebiscuit
    Free Member

My POC Kortal is the nearest I’ve had to the A1 fit, though even that isn’t anywhere near the sheer comfort of the A1!

guandax
    Free Member
    prezet
    Free Member

@guandax – I do happen to have one in a basket, but I’d like something that was as comfy but maybe a bit better airflow

bish

I’ve currently got a Giro Radix, maybe not quite as comfy as my old A1 but it is very comfy plus it’s got better ventilation than the A1.

reeksy

I went from an A1 to a Fox Superframe. The Fox makes the A1 feel ridiculous, bloated and old fashioned. It’s so hot where I live I wouldn’t tell the difference on airflow tbh.

submarined
    Free Member

I tried an A1 when I was last shopping and it fitted me really well. Ended up with a POC Tectal which felt every bit as comfy. So, err, try POC?
    I’ve also found IXS, Bell and Leatt to be quite well fitting.

nickc

TL A1 has to be the comfiest helmet ever, shame it’s a sweat box. I use a Bell Sixer, fit is almost as nice, but not quite, although with the advantage of not looking like you’re trying to recreate a personal improv of the Niagara Falls

hainman
    Free Member

Mett Teranova
    So so comfy,I’ve had the A1 and this is on par with comfiness

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Helmets that fit like an A1?’ is closed to new replies.