Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Helmets for roundheads
  • 40mpg

Not the cromwellian type – unless early mips variants are available.

I’ve got a very round head in section, so find helmets tight at the sides but loose front to back – so with a light on top especially they tend to wobble and knock on the top of my glasses.

Any suggestions for wider helmets welcomed.

Del

TLD seem to have a good fit range from what i can tell.

cookeaa

Just wear a regular one turned 90 degrees?

MSP

When I tried on a bell super, I thought they must have used a football as a modell for the fitting.

701arvn
    Free Member

Same problem, I now have massive Giant helmet.

It makes my already unfeasibly big head look ginormous, but it fits really well.

Don’t buy a Metz, they are made for someone’s head, but not yours

idiotdogbrain
    Free Member

Yup, Bell Super (I have a Specialized-shaped head) was always loose at the sides for me.  Bought one of the cheap Carnac/On-One enduro helmets recently and they’re exactly the same.

marksnook
    Free Member

I have a similar shaped head. Head a tld a1 then a tld a2. Got a smith forecast or something now. One with the green straws in it! Fits great but having to run a go pro mount for my light. New fox stuff felt pretty round too

nofx
    Free Member

I’ve got a massive head. I just measured it & it’s 64 cm circumference 🤣. I’ve got a giro helmet,but it looks like it’s just perched on the top of my head .it fits but don’t look right. I like the look of enduro lids,more protection & all that. I’d have to buy via the internet,  the local shops are a bit on the expensive side ,only selling really high end stuff. Any suggestions. I mainly ride single track on the Malvern hills,so not epic adventures. Ta in advance 😁

Jordan

Anyone know if the ixs trails rs evo fits rounder heads? Quite fancy one. Think my head must be of the rounder persuation as the other halfs bell super fits me fine.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Helmets for roundheads’ is closed to new replies.