Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Hello Joblesstrackworld, goodbye joblesstrack world.
  • stumpyjon

Got told 2 weeks ago I’m being made redundant, finish the end of next week. Relieved but also pretty worried (relieved that at least I am getting a payout, worried about the future).

Then on Wednesday went to see a recuitment agency, they spammed my CV around a load of clients, interview on Thursday morning and by 1:00pm we were discussing start dates!!! Less than 24hrs from recieving the CV to job offer. More money, better package, better comapny, should’ve have got out sooner.

Moral of the story, if the writings on the wall (and it was) read it and get out, alternatively don’t let the B’stards make you think you’re worthless.

donsimon
    Free Member

Nice one and what’s the new bike going to be?

tony_m
    Free Member

Nice one Jon, hope all goes well! 🙂

mojo5pro
    Free Member

Well aren’t you brilliant!

stumpyjon

don simon – working on that, fancy a Lapierre spicy but getting a firm non from the other half at the moment, may just settle for some new riding shoes.

Cheers Tony

MSP

working on that, fancy a Lapierre spicy but getting a firm non from the other half at the moment

Moral of the story, if the writings on the wall (and it was) read it and get out

😉

GJP
    Free Member

alternatively don’t let the B’stards make you think you’re worthless.

Very wise words.

Hope it all goes well with the new job.

grantway
    Free Member

Moral of the story, if the writings on the wall (and it was) read it and get out, alternatively don’t let the B’stards make you think you’re worthless.

You would not know your worth until you start looking around, even amazing when you work
    with new staff and realise how skilled you are.

Top tip don’t tell your current employers you have a new job and rub it in after.

Well done and good luck 😉

juiced
    Free Member

well done. 🙂

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Good luck StumpyJon!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Hello Joblesstrackworld, goodbye joblesstrack world.’ is closed to new replies.