Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • hello
  • franklinn-spam
    Free Member

I am jerom..I am new member of this forum..

peteimpreza

Welcome aboard

philconsequence
    Free Member

hello, enjoy yourself, dont take anything too seriously, take any opportunity you can to suggest that anyone no wearing a helmet must have had their brains removed, dont be afraid to ask questions, dont be afraid to use the forum search function before asking questions about lights, helmets, powerbands and roadies overtaking/racing.

most importantly, run while you still can 🙂

CHB

welcome!

stumpynya12
    Free Member

Good morning and welcome to the funny farm 8) If you have a sense of humour you will fit in, if you have an opinion you will not.

Please tell me your not another single speeder ?

rOcKeTdOg

*waves*

where are you from and what do you ride?

fadda

Hello! *waves*

Do you know anything about tyres…?

Karinofnine

Hi. Welcome. Whereabouts (roughly) do you live and what car(s) have you got? Sorry, that should be: what bike(s) have you got? 😉

Karinofnine

oops double post – sorry, posting on phone on the train – signal not consistent.

thepurist

Hmmm – new member signs up, resurrects 3 week old thread to plug a dodgy web hosting service in 1st post, then says hello. Now call me a cynic, but something ain’t right! Of course if I’m wrong then he has every right to bring his bombers round and wee in my shoes.

lipseal
    Free Member

Hi word of advice if you take any pictures make sure the garden is landscaped and you have tastefully decorated the surrounding area also grammar and spelling must not forget that. 😉

wwaswas

I’m with the purist.

A search for the domain name indicates that the majority of entries are people posting on forums.

Happy for franklinn to disprove the theory that they’re just a spam account though – maybe a pic of their bike or something?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘hello’ is closed to new replies.